Used 2010 Lincoln MKZ Sedan Consumer Reviews - 32 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Lincoln MKZ Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:

Treasurer
By chuck dewoody

2010 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

all wheel drive maybe aplus

Sporty Sedan
By Lisa R

2010 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Sporty American-made luxury sedan. My only gripe is the quality of the interior, especially as pertains to the seat housing on the outside where seat controls reside. They break away from the seat. It's a Lincoln design flaw. My son's MKS did the same thing. Also, if you're tall, it is difficult to get in and out of the car due to how low to the ground it is (especially if you wear heels).

The Best car I've owned
By JoeJoe123

2010 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Since 2000 I have bought and enjoyed following cars: Cadillac STS, Infiniti I30, Lincoln LS, back to Infiniti Q45 and then back to Lincoln, this time 2010 MKZ. I bought it with 17K miles (I only buy 18-24 month old cars with few miles). I have owned this MKZ longer than any car, because it just won't quit! I have 260,000 hidgway miles and besides the basic oil change, tires, fluids and breaks I have not needed any repairs. All my other cars started giving me issues after 150k (especially Cadillac), but this baby not only has had no mechanical issues, but it rides as smooth as I first bought it. Gas mileage is still the same 26-27 on highway, unbelievable. Although the 2 newer body styles look awesome on MKZ I would still recommend the older MKZ (2010 - 2012) to anyone seeking to enjoy luxury on tight budget. I don't think you can beat the value. And by the way Lincoln (like some Buick models) is no longer an older person car. I got this when I was 33 and it served me extremely well as a young businessman.

Tons of Power
By Devon Rauenzahn

2010 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Love the comfort and power of this beauty. Tons of backseat space.

Car for LIFE
By georgia hundertmark

2010 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love my Lincoln. I was a committed Volvo driver, when I purchased this car from my sister instead of buying a new volvo. i love it.