Used 2015 Lincoln MKX Consumer Reviews

$17,794

Used MKX for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Quality and Luxury!!

Falema , 11/24/2020
4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Lincoln makes great vehicles! My MKX is a 2015 and still runs super smooth & maintenance is minimal. Its definitely on the luxury side but of course the newer vehicles downplay older vehicles luxury standards. Also, the MKX is way roomy than it looks!

2015 Lincoln MKX

Andrew Riley, 07/23/2020
4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Vehicle was delivered on Monday July13th, the right side was blowing hot air the driver’s side was fine. So I had the activator replaced (dealership gave me 30 days or 3000 mile warranty) on the right side. So last night the weather cooled off enough so I set the thermostat to 75 the right side worked perfect but the driver’s side kept blowing cold air. So I’m calling the dealership this morning to see if they will warranty the driver’s side activator to be replaced. I’m hoping I didn’t buy someone else problems. 7-23-2020.

Lincoln support is just there to take money run!

Brian Eisman, 03/28/2018
4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a Corvette and lost a key fob. Locksmith replaced for about 150.00. The Lincoln same thing happened, the key fob I have to get programmed by the dealer. I will never buy another Lincoln ever. Just go with another high end SUV, you will get better support.

Best Bang for the buck

The hemp2003, 11/20/2020
4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Few problems solid performing vehicle