Used 2016 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Reviews

Used RX 350 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...25

Pros
Cons

Stay away, you will regret

Vipul patel, 06/09/2017
4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

I bought this 2016 brand new, started developing vibration and droning issues, I have my driver side mirror vibrate a lot too on highway speeds. Contacted dealer about the issue no help. Lexus customer service made an appointment with a lexus engineer, all I was told is that they drove other 2017 vehicles and they felt the same issues so it's normal for now and doesn't need to be fixed....Really this are normal charesterist of a 55k+ LEXUS vehicle. Last lexus for me.

Welcome Home

Tony, 01/30/2016
4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

I bought my first RX about 16yrs ago (in those days they still had Toyota on all the glass, headlights etc) then I had 2 other over the next 9 years, I since then moved away and have had a couple of Porsche Cayannes but have recently just bought a new 2016 RX 350 (which I must admit was totally turned of by that big nose!) But once I drove it and specked if with a few nice extra's and the sharp 20" wheels I think it looks very nice indeed and notice a lot of people looking twice as they admire it and realize its the new Lexus RX. It was not long before I remembered why I loved them from the past and why they have got such a great reputation, If you want a top quality, well finished, comfortable SUV this is the one for you, yes it does not have the largest load carrying space nor the fastest acceleration but when compared with other premium brands in this price range it stands head and shoulders above, you will be very pleased with your purchase..........only other thing you will need to add is a set of winter tires as the standard all weather ones honestly dont cope well with snow and ice but thats a small price tp pay for piece of mind and problem free trips at this time of year.

Engine drone upon accelaration

Jim, 06/06/2017
4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

The vehicle is subject to annoying engine drone upon initial acceleration. Issue acknowleged by majority of dealers. Lexus corporate states the vehicle is operating within normal perameters. My first Lexus will be my last Lexus.

Stay away from this vehicle.

Disappointed in Lexus, 06/06/2017
4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

If you are looking for Lexus refinement, you might get disappointed. Some of these RX350's vibrate a lot during slow speed acceleration such as from a stop light when the engine rpm's are under 2000 rpms. Lexus dealers and service managers are saying the vehicle is operating normally and this is a characteristic of this newly redesigned model. The transmission which is tuned for gas mileage also does a lot of "gear hunting" which it's unsure what gear to be in so the transmission is always up shifting and down shifting constantly. I've owned the Lexus brand since 1990 and am so disappointed in this above $50,000 purchase.

Buyers remorae

Carl Richards, 06/22/2016
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

This is my 3rd RX 350. With each generation the navigation and other electronic controls get more complex and harder to use. For some reason instead of getting faster and more responsive over the years, the computer in this car is slower and less intuitive than the earlier models. It is on its way to the dealer for the second time because the screen has blacked out and now freezes on occasion. I pay for the traffic package and it is not unusual to drive 10 miles after starting the car for the traffic info to show on the screen. And compared to an app like Waze, it is very dumb and likely to lead you into a traffic jam and then cheerfully chirp "slow traffic." If i could get out of this lease, I would.

12345...25