Used 2014 Lexus RX 350 SUV Consumer Reviews - 8 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

loving my RX-350
By Robin G

2014 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had the car for only one month but I am pleased with it so far. I do enjoy driving it and I find it to be easy to drive , comfortable and safe. So far I am very happy with my purchasing this Lexus.

Like new
By DJ Cinocco

Bought Used 2014 with Only 17,000 mi
By Hamptons1

2014 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I read a lot about Lexus and their resale value. The SUV is beautiful inside & out. I was very surprised that the radio does not mute when the navigation gave directions. My 2013 Ford Escape does this very much important feature. The loading of the contact info from the mobile phone is not complete either: the phone numbers are downloaded, but the addresses are not (again, a feature included in the Ford 2013 Escape). The navigation reads bottom-to-top, unlike what I'm use to: top to bottom reading of directions (like the Lincoln/Ford). The mouse is easy to get use to, but I do want to "touch screen" some of the selections. Heads-up if your use to a Lincoln or Ford electronic features, they are much more user friendly than the Lexus.

Love my car
By barbararaa1

2014 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I leased my 2014 Lexus RX 350 last October, so it's been almost one year. Has all bells and whistles. I really love my car. Very quite ride, comfortable seats. Back seat passengers are pleased with all the leg room. Car feels very safe. The worst part of my Lexus experience was dealing with Lexus of Sacramento. But I have found other Lexus dealers much more professional for which I am very thankful.

Roomy both front and back. Great sound system, takes regular fuel

Gas milage could be better

rippled windshield
By white0754

2014 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

we had just purchased our third Lexus plus our sixth Toyota. my husband was having dizzy spells and horrible headaches after thousands of dollars in medical bills we found out that there was a ripple in the windshield that was causing this! took car into lexus said they could not fix this and there was nothing more todo
but when they had it in the shop that day they gave us a rental same make and model and same year and no ripple! they told us it was a 2013 when we brought it back a different car porter told us that it was a in fact a 2014.
[non-permissible content removed]. customer service in lexus headquarters said they can not do anything either they are aware of the defect

none

if you are aware of a defect then you need to fix this