Skip to main content

$16,990

Used GS 350 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Like a Magic Carpet

benesthesia, 09/22/2013
updated 03/22/2016
2010 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is absolutely incredible. I came from a 2004 BMW 330xi that was a complete nightmare from beginning to end, so I was looking for a car that was not made in Europe. The GS is rocket fast, quiet, extremely luxurious, and has impeccable build quality. The only option I wish I had was the Levinson sound, but I must say, the 10-speaker factory audio is not too shabby at all. I am hoping this beautiful beast will be far more reliable than the joke/gouge-fest that is BMW. ***UPDATE*** I've put about 40,000 miles on this car, and I still love it. I have no desire to trade it in or upgrade, and I still look forward to driving this vehicle every day. The only thing that has needed repair was the left rear door lock mechanism, which was about a $300 repair. Otherwise, just routine maintenance! Love this car!

4 out of 5 stars

4.63 out of 5 stars

Wonderful luxury sedan!

Mark, 01/25/2010
2010 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is probably the best sedan I've ever owned. The engine is smooth, quiet and powerful. The ride is just right, not too soft..not too hard. The build quality of this automobile sets it apart from the other sedans in this class.

Awesome car

yodamark, 06/12/2014
2010 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my 2011 GS350 for 3 years. It was the last one of this body style on the lot and I got an amazing deal on it! This is my 4th Lexus, and my wife drives 2012 RX350. Amazing car. It is dead quiet at only 87 dB on the highway at 65 mph as measured by my sound level meter. The GS350 handles great, drives great, takes bumps nicely, and is fun to drive. At 25K miles I have never had a single issue with it, nor with any of my other Lexus or Toyota vehicles. Best "value" Lexus sedan out there. I think the snappy performance has saved me from an accident more than once. I will be in market for GX460 soon just for something different.

4.88 out of 5 stars

So-so audio

apc, 11/15/2010
2010 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first Japanese luxury car, coming out of 2 Audis and 1 MB. Though it doesn't have the tight road feel of the German cars, it blows them away with the technology, rear camera, parktronic and nav. But, having said that the audio sound system is disappointing, We don't have the Mark Levenson system. Our sound system doesn't have the fullness or the sharpness of even the basic systems in the German cars I have had. You shouldn't have to pay an extra $2,000 to get a really great sound in a $50,000+ luxury car.

Serial Lexus Buyer

MzMileHigh, 10/28/2018
2010 Lexus GS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 4th Lexus. My first was a LS400, I have had 2 GS300, and this is my first GS350. All of them I drove well over 200k with the only issues being due to normal wear and tear. The only things I find a little awkward with my GS350 are the truck lid (very heavy and hard to open when hands are full). The stereo for the price of the car is more suited for a non luxury vehicle. My daughters both drive Chevy vehicles and both of their stereo's are way better than mine. My last and final complaint is where the USB and Aux ports are located. They are basically hidden to the very back of the center console which makes them very hard to reach. I had to have my grandson to plug in my cords because of the lack of light and the awkward placement. Other than that, the car is wonderful and I look forward to my next Lexus purchase in a few years.