Used 2008 Lexus GS 350 Consumer Reviews

Used GS 350 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Great Car - But...

LexusJoe, 06/12/2009
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Had the car a little over a year, and I love this car! Great pick up, fun to drive. Nav system is awesome. Sound system ok. HOWEVER - they are trying to bleed me dry on service. Ridiculous items required for "scheduled maintenance" all under the 20K mark for mileage. And front brakes already worn out at only 20K miles! Come on! I had an ES and the thing worked great up to 80K miles. This keeps up, I might actually switch to a BMW next go around...

Efficient and Fast

GregS96, 06/02/2008
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I leased this car in February, replacing an '04 Mercedes E3204matic with 90k+ miles. This vehicle is very well priced; about $10k less than similiarly equipped Mercedes or BMWs. Performs as advertised (0-60 at 5.8 seconds), with better than advertised highway mileage (approx 29 mpg at 69 mph on PA, MD and VA highways). Run flat tires are a mixed blessing: they have peace of mind with better than expected winter performance (experienced a major blizzard in PA with 18 wheelers jackknifing around me), but they are noisy and harder on bumps. Everybody who sees the car likes its appearance and color (Opaline Pearl), and the interior holds four people adequately (headroom could be improved).

Outstanding Engineering!

Randy, 04/22/2008
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my second Lexus experience and it is awesome. I have owned a few European cars and Lexus is a much better over all package. The Lexus standard equipment is more comprehensive than its competitors which charge 10K more for the same car. The acceleration, ride, and handling are spot on. The leather is the best in the industry and the ergonomics are perfect. I read a lot of complaints about the hidden controls but I enjoy not having the dash cluttered up with controls that I do not use frequently.

Nice commuter car

v, 09/23/2010
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I replaced my BMW 7 for this car because it basically a Toyota with an L. I have had it for little over a year. Never had any issues with it. Right now with about 35,000 on it, it has never been in the shop. It does not compare to a BMW or BENZ, I have owned both. I got sick of the HIGH repair costs on the Beamer that drove me to this car. It is a very well made car with tons of cool tech stuff that I'm too busy to learn about. CONs: If you are used to BMW or BENZ this car has a lot more road noise. I ended up just living with it because it's super reliable and actually we traded my wife's M-roadster for a Lexus 400 and love that car too.

Best sports sedan for the money

vl1505, 07/13/2011
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Being a mechanic and car enthusiast, I've driven hundreds if not thousands of cars. The only vehicle on the road that's overall better than 350 is 450h. 350 has plenty of power, it's comfortable, roomy, interior materials are very high quality and are well-assembled. Navi, cam, BT are superb. Ride quality is smooth, no cabin noise.. I could talk about GS's styling and performance all day, but it won't convince most potential buyers to lean toward purchasing this beautiful piece of machinery. Even under warranty you have to change oil, filters and brakes. Call Lexus dealer and you'll be pleasantly surprised that GS parts cost about same as Corolla. And I don't recommend buying a warranty

12345...8