2019 Kia Sorento SUV Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2019 Kia Sorento SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sorento model:

Soaring with the Sorent
By Linda

2019 Kia Sorento SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 8A)

I traded a 2017 basic amenities Sorento, less then 24k miles, didn't want any bells or whistles when I bought it. However, after looking at the 2019 decided at my age (72) I could use all the safety features and navigational help I could get. Seats are very comfortable and easily adjustable for my back. The quietness and easy driving on open roads almost got me in trouble. couldn't believe when I looked I was doing 95.....need to set my cruise control on the open road. Nice and easy navigation process for me, nice to talk hands free as well. Heated seats/steering wheel is an extra bonus as you get older. Panoramic sun roof provides the extra light I sometimes need on an overcast day, the window shades on passenger windows helps with the hot sun and privacy. All the other safety features are nice as well. The most loved feature for me.....the automatic trunk lid. Push key fob button opens, load, then push button on tailgate and closes. It was getting hard for me to pull heavy tailgate down, as you get older, your height shrinks as well, no more stretching to pull it down. This will probably be the last vehicle I purchase, because it has everything I need on a SUV and more than I will probably use. Sometime it is hard to teach an old dog new tricks, but my salesperson said to come by anytime and she will reacquaint me with the features I want to learn. I love this vehicle, great for napping when it's raining and I have the sunroof over back, seat reclined, listening to Siriius. (Don't try this while driving!!!)

NICE RIDE
By NICE RIDE

2019 Kia Sorento SUV LX 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 8A)

to me the 2019 Kia was a little too big, i don't care for the 3rd. row seat, it's a great SUV for a growing family

Love our Sorento
By RJ Blues

2019 Kia Sorento SUV L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Not too big; not too small. Quiet, luxurious and safe, with Apple Car Play standard. A seven passenger SUV that gets 30mpg and a 10 year warranty.

2019 Kia Sorento much better than in the past
By Mrs. Eileen Dover

2019 Kia Sorento SUV SX Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 8A)

We buy a new car every 10 years & wanted all the new safety features which this has. The computer screens were very user friendly unlike the Honda and Toyota, which made a difference. The Nappa leather seats are softer than the standard leather. The driver's seat also has a seat extender if needed (may not be in all trims?) The pick up is fine and all the safety features are easy to set, understand and get accustomed to. The size is nice, it's smaller than the Highlander & Pilot (so it is easier to park) and bigger than the CRV & Rav 4. No CD player on the SXL trim so I ripped 75 of mine onto a 8 GB flash drive and use it all the time. The 10 year warranty gives piece of mind. Until the self driving cars come out, this will be one of our main modes of transportation.

Ultimate Family Vehicle!
By Jennifer H

2019 Kia Sorento SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

The Kia Sorento is a spacious vehicle. We are a family of five and we can fit the kids and all their stuff comfortably. We have two teenagers so having three usb ports is perfect. No more fighting about who gets to charge their phone. The dash and instrumentation lighting is really sleek and it feels and looks like a luxury SUV.