Used 2011 Kia Forte Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Forte for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

good ride

cdog77, 02/28/2011

Had it for 8 months now and made 6 road trips and love the comfort and mileage. Would definitely suggest it to anyone.

Great Car

lorri66, 04/08/2011

I was not in the market for a Kia and had no intention of buying one. I had my heart set on a new Honda Civic but decided to test drive the Kia Forte to compare against the Honda. The Kia turns out to have vastly more features than the Honda including, bluetooh, Sirius radio, cruise control, internet capability to name a few. Plus the warranty on the Kia is far better than what you would normally get with a Honda. And at the dealership I went to Dick Hannah Kia in Vancouver Washington they offer you free tires for life and other services that I have never heard of with any other dealership. My salesman was very knowledgeable and seemed to really care about me. Thank you Luis.

Love This Car

bjsafe, 07/26/2011

Purchased SX model with all option packages (rearview cam, nav, sirius w/traffic, bluetooth, leather, sunroof, push-to-start, heated seats, rear spoiler) for $20K, which was my entering price point. You'd be hard pressed to find all that w/a 10 year warranty in any other car at that price. Owned for one month, put over 3000 miles on it, 1700 on a road trip, 1300 over daily 32 mile roundtrip commute. Gas mileage as advertised. As mentioned in a previous review, pictures don't do this car justice. It is a very attractive car. Incidentally, I was interested also in the Koup but found it too tight of a squeeze at 6'3". Despite issues listed below, I am totally happy with my purchase.

Gas Saver!

Desiree Machado, 06/25/2016
EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

This was my 1st car that i purchased on my own 2 1/2 years ago and i can honestly say it was well money spent. I love my car so much it is very reliable and i can't stress it enough on how much gas it saves! Inside is very comfortable, easy to steer, entertainment is great, speakers are loud, Bluetooth workes perfect and seat adjustment is easy and accurate. This makes a great 1st car, unfortunately i have to give my up for something bigger because the back is a little to small for my babies carseat. Not a family car at all. But thats honestly the only Con about the forte.

Low Priced Car--Great Value, great MPG

rogern1967, 11/30/2012

I have logged 34k miles with no reliability issues whatsoever. I am nearly 6ft tall, 220lbs, and feel very comfortable in this smallish car. I find it notably more spacious in the footwell than both the Focus and Mazda3 I recently rented on biz trips. I am very partial to manual transmissions, and chose this car for that reason. Clutch action is very predictable, and gear changes are positive. Though this car is not exactly fast, the transmission adds great fun to driving, and I recommend a manual for all people who enjoy driving as I do. I average about 33mpg in mixed driving, 37+ on sustained freeway trips.