MSRP Starting at

Save as much as $8,636
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Transfer case

Mike G., 11/06/2019
Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Had new Wrangler outfitted to flat tow, cost about 4K. Transfer case cannot go into or out of neutral without excessive force. Took back to dealer. After four days and corporate getting involved we were told it needs new case. It will take at least three weeks, maybe. Mopar their provider does not have any or parts to make any. Are you kidding, this is a new Jeep 250 miles and can't tow.

JL is the best wrangler yet

Wrangler JLU Sport S 2.0, 01/09/2020
Unlimited Sport S 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I can say this because over the years have owned a YJ, TJ, JK and JL. The differance from previous models is worth noting. I have to admit though that of the four models this is the only unlimited version. This may have influenced my opinion in terms of ride comfort due to the longer wheelbaseand I have not driven a JKU. But let's face it, the JL is now in a different class. It drives better than before yet gives you that same tough as nails go anywhere feeling we got from the previous renderings. The JL is much more refined, handles better and my 2.0 turbo is faster, smoother and gets better MPG. The 8 speed transmission is sublimely seamless and the stop start feature is barely noticeable. The fit and finish on this jeep is amazing adorned with premium materials which are hard to find these days in most vehicles. I think the influence of Fiat in this case is a major plus as it gives this American classic a shot of European flair. My only complaint so far is the 2.0 turbo calls for 91 octane which is hard to find in RI which forces me to use 93 instead which is about $3.00 per gallon. This probably negates my fuel savings but still hasn't taking the smile off my face from the way this vehicle performs. I've driven it on four hour highway treks, through snow storms, heavy rain and dirt roads and it feels great in all of these conditions. The four door version has all of the interior space one could need and more. Jeeps certainly aren't for everyone. They can be noisy and less controlled than SUV models. The JL is less noisy and much more controllable than all of the previous models. I highly recommend buying a JL.

More Steering issues 2019 JLU 4 door

Nicolle, 03/10/2020
Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Issues keep repeating after being fixed. Carl Burger Dodge has been fantastic but are Baffled at trying to fix the problem. They drive the Jeep they feel the issue they try to fix it and it comes back. Between the steering, the death wobble the tires wearing , Intermediate transmission shifting issues, Loss of power when climbing a Hill and engine jerking or hesitation. I don't know what to do. I now have 17000 miles on my 2019 JLU and I've been having problems since 2000 miles. We have flashed the computer and reset it 4 times. I do feel it's a computer issue along with a frontend issue but because of all the problems I believe it's causing more internal problems. I would like to say for them to just give me a new Jeep but I also don't want to start from ground 0 . Other than that the Jeep is fun to drive this is my 1st brand new car and my dream car And now I'm just crushed. I cannot do any upgrades and everything is just sitting in my garage Staring back at me!

Ad
Build Your Wrangler
Select Color:

Happy Jeep Girl

B.Frances, 10/06/2019
Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This is my 2nd jeep and i couldn't be HAPPIER, Ive never had problems with my first jeep so i figured i get another one, very solid quiet safe feeling ride PLUS it looks dam great driving it

Bright White Paint Turns Yellow

Lisa Zeller, 10/10/2019
Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my Jeep in May 2019 for just under $60K and in August with just over 2,000 miles I had to take it in to be repainted. I have the I4 motor in my Sahara. The bright white paint turns yellow due to too much heat from the engine. There are no vents in the hood. Now I feel as though every time I drive it on the highway the paint will turn yellow again. The dealership did have it repainted and it looks great, but I spent $700 on a clear bra right after I bought it and Chrysler does not cover to have it replaced. Chrysler should offer replacement hoods with vents for the bright white jeeps. Now I will have to spend another $1,000 - $1,500 to purchase a hood with vents and have it painted PLUS another $700.00 to have the clear bra put back on. Puts my jeep at about $63k. Should have stayed with Lexus,

12345...8