MSRP Starting at

Save as much as $8,636
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

An unsafe and overpriced vehicle

Alex Garcia, 11/22/2018
Unlimited Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

There are over 334 complains for new JLs with death wobble, bad steering and bad welds. There are open investigations and insufficient recalls. It is ridiculous, they are putting drivers lives in danger on a car massively overpriced starting at $32k+ for what it is, a very basic and unreliable vehicle with poor quality and poorly made components, this car MSRP should be well under 24k. The 2019 model was unchanged from the 2018 JL, hence the same problems persist. They should have upgraded the steering and started to properly weld frames like other manufacturers. The steering wonders side to side, once you hit a pothole over 60 the whole car shakes out of control. Welds on the frame are incomplete and too shallow, some are completely separating. Seriously, this should not be happening and FCA doesn't care, will they wait until someone dies to start making real positive change besides pocketing from consumers. See for yourself at the NHTSA: https://www.nhtsa.gov/vehicle/2018/JEEP/WRANGLER/SUV/4WD%252520Later%252520Release

JLU Sport S...very happy customer

JLU Fan, 04/14/2020
Unlimited Sport S 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I absolutely love my JLU Sport S with soft top and 6-sp manual. Test drove the 4cyl., which had plenty of pep and great MPG's. But I wanted manual transmission, and a tried and true V-6. I loved the Rubicon package, but wasn't paying $50K for a Jeep. Also, I don't go "rock crawling"...just normal off-pavement driving sometimes. And ALL Jeeps are exceptionally competent off-road. So I didn't need/couldn't justify all the extras on the Rubi (but I did love it). Got Sport S because I need (wanted) A/C and Apple Car Play. Jeep must have addressed the steering issues. My steering is tight, the road/wind noise is fine (I can talk on the phone, top up), no reliability issues (knocking on wood), no leaks. OEM halogen headlights were terrible...yellow and dingy. But the "LED package" was way too expensive at almost $1,000. So I went with aftermarket LED bulbs. They were cheap and easy to install...makes me wonder why Jeep doesn't just build them that way? Immediately upgraded the tires...traded the ones that came with it to Discount Tire (highly recommend those guys). Added aftermarket floor mats (front, back & cargo area). Also added seat wedge thingys I found on Amazon to slightly recline the rear seat for passenger comfort. The rear seat was straight up and down and not very comfortable from the factory. Should have gotten leather seats. My cloth seats are fine, but...just should have gone with leather. I got the "cold weather package" and love it. I passed on vehicle safety warning system and adaptive cruise control. The ride is comfortable...wasn't expecting a Cadillac or a race car. Highway driving is great. Wind noise did not wear me out like I thought it might going with a soft top. I highly recommend.

The Wife's Jeep

EPSPEO, 02/07/2019
Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

My wife loves her new Jeep Sahara! Uses the One Touch Roof all the time. The only negative after owning it now for 2 weeks is learning to get in and out easier, it can be a little tight.

Ad
Build Your Wrangler
Select Color:

Test drove...wont buy

Shel, 04/25/2019
Unlimited Sport S 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

So, I rest drove a 2019 Jeep Wrangler today...loved it until I drove it. It was ALL OVER the road...like I just felt like I was constantly correcting and all over my Lane. Dealer guy said it was just because I was used to my mustang....then I came home and saw all these reviews about bad steering....definitely not going g to get one now

Fiat Chrysler what had you done?

Ed, 01/04/2019
Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Death wobble, bad welds, rust, vehicle computer problems, 4 wheel drive issues (gravel sets off all the alarms). IT is so sad what Fiat has done to the Wrangler. They just keep shipping them out with all the problems and leaving it up to the dealers to fix. Sad.

12345...8