MSRP Starting at

Save as much as $8,636
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Seven Month Update

Mike, 02/17/2019
Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Edmunds prompted me for an update so here goes: I bought the 2019 Wrangler at the end of January. Since then I’ve been off road and on the interstate. I had the top and doors off for a couple of those months and I’m looking forward to taking it apart again in a couple weeks. I was okay with no doors at 55 mph but I don’t think I’ll try it at 75 mph. The Wrangler has been absolutely trouble free. It’s headed in for it’s first service interval in a week or two. I couldn’t be more pleased with the 4 cyl turbo and the 8 speed auto (over priced option as I mentioned before) is top notch. I see a lot of stop and go traffic and the Wrangler does just fine. Overall I’d say I’m doing better than 22mpg. The nav is pretty amazing. If the radio is on the turn display appears on the dash between the tach and speedo. I have a couple very minor issues, none of which should be a deal breaker. Visibility from the rear view mirror is much improved with the rear headrests down, and the owner’s manual is a little sketchy on some operations. I found what I needed on-line though. I think the foam headliners would be a great add. When the temps here are over 100 the a/c is cranking. They’re available after-market (like a million other things).

2019 2Dr Soft Top with Standard Transmission 8Kmi

Mac, 12/20/2019
Sport 2dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This is my third Jeep (CJ/JK previous). I ordered this Jeep from the factory due to a lack of availability in the configuration I wanted. Overall it's been great and the new style soft top is the best I've ever seen! I've had a few minor problems outlined here: Steering: I noticed the wandering reported by others from the day I drove it off the lot. I really didn't pay too much attention to it because my old CJ-5 wandered a bit too back in the day. Had the damper replaced under recall (2 hours at my dealer) and the problem disappeared. Seat Release: The passenger seat release used to access the back seat area broke at about 6.5K miles. I could still open it using two hands but it was a hassle. Dealer replaced at no charge. Will see if it recurs. Throttle: Noticed that the engine will continue to rev up even after the pedal is released. It only lasts a split second, but is noticeable and I'll be watching it closely. Shifting: I hear an odd noise when shifting from 2nd to 3rd while accelerating hard. Sounds like a rattle or vibration, but it doesn't affect performance so it may be a cover or something. Does not happen during casual shifting that I can tell. Gonna wait this one out. Overall very happy with my purchases. Jeeps are great!

Happy JLU Sport S

JLU Fan, 03/22/2020
Unlimited Sport S 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Previous vehicle was a Toyota Tacoma, which was great. But I have always wanted a Jeep. And my only regret is that I waited so long to get a Jeep. I wanted a 2-door, but I have a fam of 4...so i went with a JLU. Didn’t need the Rubicon extras, but i wanted more than the basics, so went with a Sport S. I love it. I got the “premium soft top,” which I highly recommend. I was concerned about noise...not an issue at all. I got cloth seats to save a buck. Wish I had gotten leather b/c of dog hair. I got the 3.6, 6 spd., and love it. I know there is a recall, but I haven’t had any of those issues. Also tested the 4cyl with 8-sp auto, which had more pep, but I wanted manual. I recommend tha largest screen w/ CarPlay, skip Sirius/XM, but get the alpine speaker upgrade. I don’t go rock crawling, but i do go off- payment...so regular Sport S is more than capable for my needs. I love my Jeep and highly recommend it. It isn’t your grandmother’s Cadillac or a Lexus SUV, so there’s going to be some noise. But it is a Jeep...and that’s what I wanted.

Ad
Build Your Wrangler
Select Color:

much better than expected

Pappy, 05/03/2019
Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This is on a 2019 Sahara unlimited that cost $52,000. I read a lot of reviews and did a lot of research. Many people talked about wind noise, ride quality, and poor steering as common issues. Then there were water leaks and other various issues. Then I went to you tube and watched every video I could. I learned a lot and was actually very concerned about buying a wrangler. But every person that I talked to that owned one or had owned one said the same thing, "I love it" or I want another one or I wish I still had it". This is actually my wife's vehicle and it is a daily driver and she loves it. It is now 4 months old and has about 4,000 miles on it. We did not by this to replace a luxury crossover SUV because that is not what it is. It is what I call a "fun vehicle" that puts a smile on our faces. We have had no issues and it is much better that we had expected after all the negative reviews. The noise level is a 67db with the roof off while my quite as a mouse F150 is 62db so yes it is nosier that luxury SUV. Very happy with the 24 MPG it gets even though it is less than the 33 I get in my Honda Accord that I drive 100 miles per day. But WE bought this thing for what it is a FUN, FUN, vehicle and that it is. Warning the first time you take the top and doors off you will need to turn your cao around and put on sun block!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great for what we wanted.

Know what your getting

Joe L, 01/27/2019
Unlimited Moab 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Nobody buys a Wrangler for how well it drives. The Jeep is super customizable, can drive in any weather and is super fun. They did a great job modernizing it without taking away from its core values from 1944

12345...8