Used 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M) Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Wrangler for Sale
Select your model:

Unlimited Sahara as a Daily Driver

rod_r, 02/07/2015
Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I needed a vehicle I can tow behind my motorhome. I wanted something I could flat tow that had decent room for 4 people. I also wanted something that would work as may daily driver. I wanted reasonable comfort and a decent stereo. I finally settled on an Wrangler Unlimited Sahara with an automatic. It seems well built with no rattles. With leather and heated seats plus navigation and the Alpine stereo it is a nice place to be. Ride and handling are decent. I don't plan to do much off road driving but it's nice to have the capability. Performance with the Pentastar V6 is decent. The Alpine stereo is much improved for 2015. So far I am getting 16.8mpg in mixed driving. No complaints so far.

LOVE MY SAHARA JKU!

deputydog35@gmail.com, 03/07/2016
Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This is my second Sahara JKU that I have owned. The first one was a 2007 and now a 2015. Such a huge difference from the Mini-Van motor 2007 Sahara JKU! The motor and build quality of the 2015 Sahara JKU is 110% better than my 2007! I love my 2015 JKU and would recommend this year Wrangler to anyone. The only down side if there really is one is the gas mileage is pretty poor. (Could be because there's only 7k miles on it.) But the build quality and motor make this year JKU a winner no matter how you look at it!

3rd Wrangler - The JK is by far the best!

Jim Kuehnel, 11/20/2015
Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I had a brand new 1995 Sahara soft top, traded it in on the redesigned 1997 hardtop. Since then I have had quad cabs trucks and other SUV's. We purchased a 2015 Wrangler two months back and man am I happy with it. No doubt in my mind this one is better than the other two I owned on and off road. I love the interior, love the ride and handling. The fun factor is still its main selling point! I cannot wait for fun adventures with my wife and two boys in this vehicle. Cons: I hate the standard Chrysler stereo units. They are way outdated and sound terrible.

The WORST 2 choices I have ever made !!!

Ron Lee, 02/16/2019
Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

The auto' transmission in my New 2012 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited "BLEW UP", in Less than 12,000 miles !!! The Idiot Dealership, in Kirkland, WA, jacked me around for over a month then, instead of "replacing" it, they Only rebuilt it !!! Then, it started to "Blow Up", again, after I was Less than 10 miles away from picking it up, so, I "Dumped It" for a Mini & lost $10,000 to keep from Losing My Job !!! The radiator in my New 2015 Sahara, thinking they could not ALL be bad, "Came Apart" & "Overheated", in less than 25,000 miles !!! TOTALLY "UNRELIABLE" PIECES OF CRAP !!! I have to rent a car, when I go out of town, because of Intentionally cheap parts & even Worse service . . .

First timer

Tim, 11/05/2015
Unlimited Sahara 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Never owned a Jeep in my life. Purchased the Unlimited Sahara w/ 3piece HT the end of July 2015. Made it my daily driver. (had 3/4 pickup before) It's been great do far. Winter coming and we'll see how it handles in the snow. Runs great, no issues and gets about 19 overall mileage. One thing I wish I could find is actual sun roof glass replacement roof pieces for the front two roof panels on the 3 piece hard top.