Skip to main content

None for sale nearby. Instead:

Safety first

Sarah, 08/27/2016
Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I was in an accident last night in my 2009 Jeep liberty. We are all okay but got hit from the back while we were at a dead stop and the other driver of a E350 van plowed into the back of us sending us into another vehicle. My back window blew out not in, I felt so safe in this vehicle and I would not want to have been in anything else. I'm so happy I bought this vehicle. It was tough and amazing in the snow. The sky slider was good after we had a dealer fix it. If you live in NY NEVER buy a vehicle from Armory Garage in Albany. My air bags did not go off and they should have, but that is okay because it probably would have made things worse. This was my first vehicle ever and probably the best one I have ever had. I highly recommend the jeep liberty.

4 out of 5 stars

3 out of 5 stars

My money pit of a car

Lisa, 02/15/2010
Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my 2009 Jeep Liberty used 6 months ago. It was on a company lease program for 6 months before that. Since I have owned it the defrost as stopped, the back window gate latch broke and needed replaced and now the BIGGIE the transmission has gone!! and since I'm the second owner no life time warranty on it.... Fresh out of college and this is my first car. I researched this car it was my dream car I thought. I hate it....

3 out of 5 stars

It's average

adrian, 09/17/2010
Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned it for more than a year and no problems with the powertrain. Little things break all the time, door molding fell off and roof molding which was held on by double stick tape.The truck squeaks like it's 20 years old and the dealer can't fix it been there 4 times for that and it wont start sometimes have to keep playing with key in the ignition.

4.38 out of 5 stars

Mixed feelings on this! TRUTH

mixed feelings!, 09/19/2009
Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I live in Santa Fe NM. I purchased the car this past April. Traded a truck and a sports car for this. and with an extra bank discount I got a great deal. I purchased the floor room Jeep 4x4 all black with the sky roof open... The undercoat was not painted and after 3 weeks with the Jeep everything rusted underneath. Jeep squeaks when I brake! The roof is lifting and at first I was more than in love with the fact it made not a sound but now it is a wind tunnel from hell that even the great radio SAT system wont block out! I have a color called Black Pearl? There seems to be a sun spot on the hood small but does not look finished.The biggest headache of them all is Jeep does not offer a loaner.

3.63 out of 5 stars

Very Noisy and Bouncy

RJ, 10/21/2009
Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Had it for 3 months. Found it to be too bouncy and noisy, especially when I go over 60mph. Engine sounds like a sewing machine when idling. Interior is very nice.Good quality. At 1500 miles, I'm ready to trade it in. Bought it to replace a Nissan Murrano but it is no match for the Murano - gonna look for a new ride.