Used 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Reviews - 80 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Cherokee model:

Great SUV For the Money
By Sunshine

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This jeep has been a great value with low maintenance. It's lacking some power when I really need it especially when merging in traffic. It's been very low maintenance as well. Next time i'll buy a Jeep with more power.........

Liked it so much I traded it for the 2018 version
By shawn wilson

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Great car, incredibly reliable. The digital interface is awesome (Uconnect, GPS, Bluetooth, Phone Pairing Features). Not too many 2015 model cars will read your text messages to you while you are driving -- and do a good job answering the text using voice recognition! I bought the exact same Overland model in the 2018 version, but only because it was a tax advantage for me to trade the car in this year. Otherwise, I would have kept it a long long time.

Great on the outside!
By SmooveM

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Great looking vehicle. Very poor quality control at the factory. Within a week of owning the vehicle we realized the navigation screen was actually freezing, it didn't respond to touch. The entire touch screen was replaced, no problems since. Next the transmission was recalled due to a software update. The Jeep would sometimes still be in D when people thought it was parked. Sounds ridiculous but it actually happened to me once while I was jumping a friends car off in front of me. I almost rolled forward and hit their car. So this week the evaporation vent solenoid is being replaced. I was receiving a check engine light warning. Inititally, I was told the gas cap probably was just left open. They reset it and I went on my way, after I was on my way, I realized hmmm, there is no gas cap. So a week later, back in the shop getting this repaired. While they were fixing that, I asked the service adviser to check the AC. It's makes this weird depressurization noise about every 20 seconds. They found a leak in the compressor, it is being replaced. Now, all these problems have been covered under warranty so far. I have 31k miles on the vehicle at this point and I take meticulously good care of my cars. I guess I'm stuck wondering what will happen when it's not under warranty? Yeah, stay clear. Beautiful car though, really nice from a design standpoint, if it only was reliable...

Are these seats even leather.
By Vera

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

The leather on the seats shriveled within month of owning this brand NEWWW CAR . They are refusing to help and preventing me from going through warranty. Anyone else with same problem seen plenty of these cars. Such a shame.

Jeep obsessed
By Orlando Martinez

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Great drive, vey confortable. Got to pay attention with the shifting, blind spots can be an issue as well