Used 2010 Jaguar XF R Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Jaguar XF XFR Consumer Reviews

XFR 5.0L V8 Supercharger 6-speed Automatic - (12 reviews )

Richie jag
By Rich Minutello

2010 Jaguar XF XFR XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I have had several xjr jags in the past and had no issues with any of them out of the ordinary. I just got xf 5.0 super charged 2013 and everyone loves it. I find the exterior stuff clips for s/c etc to be cheap and not very tight. I do love the engine exhaust sound. So far I would buy this car again.

One Bad Cat
By Rob

2010 Jaguar XF XFR XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I have owned this car for a little over a year now and all I can say is WOW. Jaguar is back with a vengeance. Look out BMW, AUDI,and MB, you have some strong competition out there. This car is a bad cat.

Exterior and Interior color combination, Power, Exhaust note

Coolant Gauge

WOW
By LazBro123

2010 Jaguar XF XFR XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Wow, this is one impressive car. I test drove its competitors, just to compare. Those cars are bland in comparison. This Jag takes luxury and performance to the next level. The interior is paradise. I feel like sleeping there during the night. The exterior is beautiful too. Also, the fuel economy is quite good, in it's class. I love this car. I recommend you to buy this car! You will not be disappointed in any way!

- 20" mags - Hood Louvers - 510 HP V8 Supercharged Engine - Quad Exhaust Tips - Touch Paddles - Back-up camera - Seats - The ZF Transmission - The Spoiler - The Air Vents

The navigation system. It is slow. I think Jaguar will improve this on the upcoming years.

Excellent Choice
By Gene

2010 Jaguar XF XFR XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

After test driving the Audi A6, Benz E350, MKS,BMW 7, and Lexus 460 this was the nicest vehicle for my use, just driving. Exterior styling is the most striking of any boring offering I drove. The interior styling and materials are beautiful, There is unneed complexity in the other cars. This car combines class styling and performance. The A6 was my second choice. It had a lighter steering feel and a better NAV system. So what, I usally know where I'm going and dont like to talk to a machine that much. This car looks great and is so pleasing to drive. If you don't want to feel great driving this car and listening to the Bower & Wilkins sound system then buy one of the competiton.

The sound 5.0L engine at idle is stunning. Ride quality and performance is second to none. The cbain interior and sound system must be experienced.

The NAV system is DVD driven and I am sure it will change the HD in 2011. It functions fine and I usally know where I'm going.

Great car, but tires are a disaster
By Ms. Dallas

2010 Jaguar XF XFR XFR 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I love my XF -R but I am totally turned off by the tires. Haven't even had the car a year and two tire problems. The first was a chunk of missing tire on my back driver side. Nothing hit the car - I'm the only driver - so was very surprised to see this. Dealer said I needed to get a new one - over $600. Okay, I'll chalk that up to a fluke. Well, 3 months later, the front passenger tire has a couple of bulges in the sidewall. Take it in and am told I hit a pot hole. BS! I've had no incident. The dealership makes me feel like I'm a liar. Tells me the tires are "low profile" and can't handle pot holes. Nonsense! There is definitely a tire problem with this car.