Used 2008 INFINITI QX56 Consumer Reviews

Used QX56 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Amazing SUV!

Extremely Happy!, 06/10/2008

I compared every SUV out there with a third row and this one gives you the most luxuries/technology for your dollar. We also looked at the Mercedes GL, Escalade ESV, Lexus LX 570 and the Navigator. This car has the whole package! If you want a vehicle with a third row that you use a lot this car is the best of what is out there. If a third row is not important it still is the best of what is out there.

Love this car

Love this car, 09/25/2008

I purchased this 2008 Infiniti over the summer and have had a few months to drive it. I love it. We looked at EVERY SUV in this category and for the comfort, technology and price nothing can compete with it. I feel like I am in a living room with every option available to me. The third row is a dream to use and to sit in. The 1st/2nd row has a ton of room. I love that the navigation can be used while driving because it is a voice navigation. The voice also understands me! It is really an amazing vehicle.

The Best Large SUV

Happy QX56 Owner, 10/23/2008

This is my second QX56, the first being a 2005. I can not say enough on how great this vehicle is. Neither of my trucks has ever had a issue. The dealership provides free oil changes ever 3,500 and is a pleasure to deal with. The QX56 has just about everything a large, luxury SUV should have. So quiet, so powerful, yet nimble given its size.

It's a beast

John Cincy, 07/06/2007

Just bought this beast a couple weeks ago and love it. My wife carts the kids around in it mostly but I have had some fun in it too. Very easy to drive and tons more room than the Escalade ESV. Gonna cost me a ton in gas - wish they had the Flex Fuel option. From last year, they added a heated steering wheel, automatic fold down third row (folds flat), 10 GB hard drive, compact flash drive, aux jack for iPods, MP3 players, etc., and bigger 20" wheels.

Awesome Q!

LexLock, 09/23/2008

This SUV has all the bells and whistle that you would want and need. Drives and handles very well. I've owed several SUVs, hands down it's the best so far. Love all the new upgrades in the 08.

12345...8