Used 2008 INFINITI G35 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 162 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific G35 model:

Great sports sedan
By Chester Ludlow

2008 INFINITI G35 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car has been a blessing since new. We just rolled over 70,000 miles and we have invested very little money. So far it has received 4 tires, battery, brakes and a radiator flush - that's it. At nearly 11 years old, it is still going strong - peppy as ever and fun to drive. I consider purchasing a newer model (not necessarily Infiniti) with newer safety, convenience and technology features but I don't mind saving the payments I might have for other things like travel.

Great G35x
By Bill

2008 INFINITI G35 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very reliable, great performance, low maintenance

Stalling issues
By Babjak

2008 INFINITI G35 Sedan Journey 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is a death trap with the random stalling at slow speeds. If you get one of the many lemons like I did, then this will be a problem you either chase or decide to take your losses and trade away.

Love the performance of this car. Very fast and great styling. Just coming from a Lexus ES330, this was a very sporty car that is fun to drive. I bought the car used from a coworker and he showed me where the transmission had to be replaced by warranty from the dealer at 64k because it would not go in reverse one morning, so i felt like I got a new transmission. I bought it at 66k and overall it's a fun car when it doesn't stall constantly. They've cleaned the throttle body and this doesn't seem to fix it. it is stalling pretty much daily. There are no codes thrown so of course the dealer warranty cannot duplicate it. The interior is so cheap too. Coming from Lexus I thought Infiniti was similar but this is so not true. Cheap leather looking seats that are about to crack, arm rest is cheap plastic that is already cracking, door trim and steering wheel trim has black paint the peels off. Rubber trim on outside of window is cracking and flaking off.

Great for me and my daughter, but not my son.
By Dustin Thostenson

2008 INFINITI G35 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a car for drivers. It appeals to People who love the experience of driving. It's my 2nd G35 and as I ponder my next vehicle I won't be trading this in. I'll keep it for my daughter, but not my son. The AWD and control of the car will bring me comfort when she goes off to college. I've had no problems navigating through snow storms and blizzards and feel confident in my daughter's safety from Mother Nature. The Acceleration and Handling concerns me that my new driver son will not appreciate how far this vehicle allows you to push limits. This is not your normal sedan. Understanding how most cars drive will make you appreciate this car's experience, even late in it's life. Fuel economy is not great. Miles Per Gallon are traded for Smiles Per Mile. I can't trade in this car when I get my next because there is so much more life in it than the market value reflects. I have no regrets buying this car and driving it for close to 100,000 miles. It's been a great experience. My youngest daughter and her friend love when we travel in the "vroom-vroom" car. Good times.

I'd rather be driving a pickup
By joe eagen

2008 INFINITI G35 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

great shape,fun to drive,reliable and safe. They made these cars a little sporty and a little classy.