Used 2000 INFINITI G20 Touring 4dr Sedan Consumer Reviews

None for sale nearby. Instead:

The best car ever made

mikecool77, 11/18/2011
Touring 4dr Sedan

I've had many cars: Multiple Honda's, Acura's, Lexus, BMW, Mitsubishi's etc... By far...This car is the best car ever made. I'm so thankful for this car. It gets amazing gas mileage and it is bullet proof. The mechanic was shocked that just about everything I had in this thing was stock. The only thing you may change is the 02 sensor. 122,000 going strong!!

My G20t and me...

Aeryck Arayuss, 05/21/2003
Touring 4dr Sedan

I love this car, I love riding around in it. What else can I say? Own one and you'll understand...

Great solid Car

Imran, 05/20/2016
Touring 4dr Sedan

Just got to 200k Miles, spent $2500 on suspension & engine, she still runs solid, change oil, keep routine services, one of best G's out there period. its 2016!

Entry level luxury

neosoccer27, 06/12/2003
Touring 4dr Sedan

Bought this car with 18,000 miles. Once read a review on epinions that summed it up-this car is great to traverse down the mountain, but don't expect performance on the way up! The car really has terrific handling and a smooth shifter. Infiniti did a nice job on the features/interior comfort. I purchased snows, handled great in winter. This car is meant to travel about 60-75MPH, but really works at higher speeds. It's got respectful pickup from 0-60. It's just the faster speeds or when you have more than 2 people in the car... If you drive mostly alone, are concerned about mileage, drive under 80MPH for the most part, then this is 4u!

Affordable luxury car

Hass, 08/28/2008
Touring 4dr Sedan

I bought my G20t a month ago and the car is really nice, Im planning on driving this vehicle for another 10 yrs, it has only 40K on it!