Used 2004 INFINITI FX35 Consumer Reviews

Used FX35 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...50

Pros
Cons

Infiniti FX35 Disappoints

Joe, 07/29/2009
AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Nearing 5 year anniversary and 99,000 miles... time to call it quits. High cost to maintain. Great power, and handling but a rough ride. Good snow handling after replacing factory tires at 17k. Poor turning radius. Exhaust noise is tiring on the ears. Poor instrument layout AND function, lots of cheap plastic and rattles, frustrating air controls. Entire dash panel "Blistered" badly due to defective mfg or materials... no dealer or manufacturer support for this issue. Even with close maintenance, car is falling apart mechanically. Wheel bearings failed right off the lot, complete exhaust system rotted, and front end and steering shot. Will not buy Infiniti again. Price outruns reliability.

Love The Look

Patrick In Denver, 02/20/2009
AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is great. Handles well in the snow has a lot of get up and go. Plus it looks cool. I bought the car in Dec. and it had 50,000 miles on it. Only issue I have had is that it look like I need the breaks replaced which is something that sounds common on these cars. It is fun to drive and I am looking forward to taking it up to the mountains in the summer. There is plenty of power and the handling feels more like a sports car then an SUV. I have been getting about 16.5-17 MPG. Overall I love the car.

Still Happy

Still Happy, 04/19/2009
Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After five years (bought it new) I still love this car. I haven't had any mechanical problems at all (knock on wood). It performs like it did when I first brought it home. I don't know of any car owners, with the exception of Lexus, who can say the same about the same car performance and reliability. If and when this car dies, then I will consider buying another one.

Incredible Vehicle

Joseph, 11/05/2009
AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

With just short of 50,000 miles on the odometer, the FX has been nothing but a thrill to own and drive. The power from the V-6 is enough to snap your neck, the interior is gorgeous in every way and the design of the exterior is still a category leader. Great engine, strong transmission and the AWD is amazing. The Bose system is great and the interior layout has been well thought out. Paint and fit are top quality.

Fun to Drive

Andrea White, 03/18/2005
Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I hate to drive, but I love to drive this car! Fun and reliable and it doesn't hurt that the styling is unique and does not look like all the others in its class. The liquid copper color just beams in the sunlight!

12345...50