Used 2004 INFINITI FX35 Consumer Reviews

Used FX35 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...50

Pros
Cons

Will never buy another Infiniti

lee, 11/18/2006
AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my 04 FX35 new and my front seat bubbled up. Had the seat cover replaced and the bubble happened again. Dealer refuse to fix it and Infiniti denied my request to have it fix. This car looks great but quality is terrible. My first Nissan/Infiniti product and will be my last.

Terrible ride

Leon Turetsky, 03/11/2004
AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Never had such a terible, bone-rattling drive in my life. My wife refuses to get in the car.

Love the gadgets!

Clenz, 03/13/2004
AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love the technology and gadgets in the car - the most for the money. Very fun to drive. For this much $$, I don't understand why the suspension is so rough?? Highway driving is like you're in a Mack truck. You feel every crack in the road and bounce around like a bobble-head.

Great SUV for the money!

delmartian, 03/19/2004
AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Upgraded the tires to BFGoodrich KDWNT GForce 285/60/18 bigger tire looks great improves ride & handling PLEASE DO GET THE WHEELS PROPERLY ALIGNED ON THIS CAR DO NOT TRUST THE DEALER TO DO A GOOD JOB WITH AN ALIGNMENT! Went to top wheel alignment specialist showed me the dealer only aligned the front and not the back wheels. WHAT AN IMPROVEMENT IN THE RIDE AND HANDLING!

Ride too harsh

DonO, 04/08/2004
AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Don't buy this car with the sports package you will feel every single bump EVEN the white lane stripes when you cross over them! The ride is way too harsh and not at all "sporting" and after a short time it gets old. The interior of the car is nice with good seats and this does somewhat offset the exterior design which some call a frog with wheels. Now I know why there are RX330's all over the place.

12345...50