Used 2004 INFINITI FX35 Consumer Reviews

Used FX35 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...50

Pros
Cons

Phenomenal Car- If you can afford it- GET IT!

happydriver35, 09/12/2012
AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Absolutely LOVE this car! Even though Inifniti makes great cars- Seems like they spent a lot more time on the FX. I own a 2004 Black FX35 with a beige interior.i was looking for a gray fx but glad i found this black one- looks so much more luxurious and sporty.18" Rims- still look large but better mpg than on 20" that the fx45 comes with. The rear has the dual exhaust pipes, little bit of chrome, stock spoiler over window, the led lights. the fog lights, the huge doors that make you feel like your driving a tank or something very safe and secure. wheels are wide and large and 18" rims look even larger because of how low and wide the car sits and looks. Love how sporty yet elegant and luxuri

Second Time Around

Thomas, 01/14/2010
AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I leased a 2WD FX35 in 2004 and then traded it 18 months later for a much larger SUV due to a particular family circumstance at the time. I have missed the FX ever since. Circumstances have changed again and I was delighted to find a used 04 FX35 AWD with both the technology and touring packages. Showing 65,000 miles on the odometer, the FX is very bit as tight and responsive as the new '04 I leased several years ago. Handling, braking, accelerating, and that signature exhaust sound have taken me back to the vehicle that I have missed the most out of every other vehicle I have owned or leased - and there have been a lot of them. This is a drivers car that keeps you in touch with the road.

best sport suv out there!

jason watai, 03/08/2006
Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle is really stunning to look at. It handles great on smooth roads. It'll pass just about anything out there with confidence and this is with just the v6. The Bose system is one of the best factory systems I've ever heard. If you like sports cars but need the extra carrying space this is the car, its a lot better looking then any porsche cayenne.

Luv My FX35

Judy Judy Judy, 03/11/2004
Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was a bit concerned initially about purchasing an SUV. I was going from a Mustang convertible to a truck. Okay, so this isn't exactly a truck . . . it really is a sports car. A sports car on steroids. Completely responsive, fast and incredibly comfortable. Just came back from two, back-to-back trips of over 350 miles each. Wouldn't have done that in my Mustang. My butt would still be numb! The FX35 is truly a wonderful driving experience!

The Perfect Automobile

steven Van Leer, 10/14/2006
AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Infiniti FX-35 isd the perfect compromise of styling, comfort, handling,performance, quick acceleration, all weather capabilty, room for 5-----Incredibly well designed, for my taste---- I had a POrsche Cayanne--this is much more enjoyable, more comfortable,just a pleasure to won.

12345...50