Used 2007 Hyundai Tucson SUV Consumer Reviews

Used Tucson for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...15

Pros
Cons

Bad Gas Mileage

rainybstn, 02/27/2012
SE 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my 2007 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A) at the end of 2007. I thought i had done significant research, but I must have missed the complaints about gas mileage. Although I really like the feel of the car, I expected better than 14mpg city and 18 hyw. I change my oil every 3k and have never missed a scheduled maintenance. The quilaity of paint is also very poor. Scratches very easily.

Disappointed

rxc, 06/04/2008
GLS 4dr SUV 4WD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Overall, the vehicle is decent but we've had issues with water leaking through the seal of the sunroof after a modest rain fall or through a car wash. Also, there is an associated whistling sound from the sunroof at speeds above 60 MPH. Have seen other Tuscon' have this same problem by making the dealer apply a garden hose over the sunroof. Hyundai claims this is this designed to happen. I don't believe their claim and I did not spend money on a brand new vehicle that is supposed to leak into the interior. Very disappointed and will take my business elsewhere in the future to more reliable auto manufacturers.

Nice little truck!

New Port Richey, FL, 07/09/2008
GLS 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I've had my 2007 Tucson for 18 months. It continues to perform pretty much in the way I would expect. The back is quite roomy and will hold luggage for 4 easily. Mostly, I use the back to transport my dog. It's perfect for that, especially with the addition of the cargo tray. I drive 80 miles daily (round trip) to work. I have no complaints about the performance and handling of this vehicle on country roads, expressways and city streets. It's small enough to maneuver in city traffic, but peppy enough to keep up with the demands of highway driving. If you want a small (SUV) truck, this is a great vehicle!

It's a steal!

fierysprite, 05/02/2009
SE 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my Hyundai in August of 2007 and haven't looked back since. It's reliable, fun and roomy. When comparing to other similar type vehicles (equinox, RAV, etc.,) you simply can't beat the reliability and price.

Speedometer Off

ohiomom1, 12/28/2011
GLS 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought my 2007 Tuscon for fuel economy. I went from my 2003 Chrysler Town and Country Limited to the Tuscon for better fuel economy. I like the car so far. I have a GPS with my MPH on it and noticed that my speedometer was off by 3-5 miles so I took it in to the Hyundai dealership because it is still under the MFG warranty and was told that this is NORMAL according to the manual and there was nothing that could be done. Very disappointing. I have NEVER had my speedometer off in any of my previous vehicles. Come on Hyundai - get it together.

12345...15