Used 2007 Hyundai Tucson SUV Consumer Reviews

Used Tucson for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...15

Pros
Cons

Love this car!

Margaret, 11/19/2006
SE 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Just bought it on 11/15/06. Traded in a 2001 Ford Escape. More room than the Escape. Much better gas mileage. Got the two tone platinum. Doesn't show dirt. Everything within reach. Miss the leather and the 6 cd changer from the Escape, but glad I made the purchase.

I Absolutely Loved my Tuscon!!!

slp12, 08/24/2011
GLS 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Comfortable, smooth ride for myself and passengers. My elderly parents get in and out easily. Love the design and have always enjoyed driving it. The fold-down seats lay flat and I've used this vehicle as much like a truck as I have a car. Large items load easily in the back, and the clips on the back seats are great to keep groceries bags in place. Cup holders for everyone. But best of all is its safety. I was reacently broadsided by another driver. The force of the hit was extensive, but the vehicle did was it was designed to do: keep me as safe as possible. I'm plan to get another Tuscon...just not satisfied with anything else out there...I've looked but can't find a comparable.

1st time Hyundai Owner

blackartschild, 01/04/2009
GLS 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have owned my Tucson for 6 months. We have driven it all over Florida and back and forth to Kentucky a couple times. When it comes to long-distance driving, I can drive for many hours while remaining comfortable. It is also very good on gas. The sound system sounds incredible. I can't say enough about how much I love this little truck. When we travel, we fold down the back seats for our two border collies. It's perfect for them.

tucson review

Luis Lugue, 12/31/2006
Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This car seems quiet while driving. It is sometimes fun to drive. legroom in the back is spacious also in the front. The interior design is quite nice but it looks like any ordinary interior. Exterior design is unique but the front looks kind of ugly. You can not judge a veicle by it's design you must judge it by its engine performance and veicle comfort enguine is quite economical and clean and riding comfort is quite good.

Will never buy Hyundai again

ralpho74, 02/16/2012
Limited 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I am a used car dealer. Bought this Tucson for my wife for fuel economy and it was a nice suv. Engine already making ticking noise with 40,000 miles. Went to Hyundai, they refused to fix. Said it was normal wear and tear. A Hyundai tech stated it needed a head job and that it should be covered under warranty.After talking to the service dept director, he refused to service it since it had been in an accident. Even though still a clean title with 40,000 miles, it wasn't covered under warranty. The accident was on the side doors. Nothing to do with engine. Reviews online state a lot of people with the same problem. Going back to Chevy. No more Hyundai. 100,000 miles warranty? NOT!

12345...15