Used 2007 Hyundai Tucson SUV Consumer Reviews

Used Tucson for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...15

Pros
Cons

I'm practical and I Like It!

Charmaine, 11/06/2006
SE 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I've only owned it for a short time, but it's got me hooked. I traded my 2002 RAV4 for it, and I have no regrets. (I did like my RAV, so this is not meant to denigrate that wonderful car.) My insurance was about $3 different, and I absolutely love the color. (I chose Alpine Frost, which looked dark in the book, but is rather light and won't show dirt easily.) I'm so glad there was something other than silver available. The V6 moves. After my little 4-cylinder, the power took some getting used to -- unless I wanted my first ticket! The Tucson is comfortable, versatile, and looks good. I'll write again after I've had it for a while...

New car experince

Ernestine Evans-Nash, 01/22/2007
GLS 4dr SUV 4WD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The car drive exceptionaly smooth and it give great pick up. The driver seat is very acommadating for short people like myself. I like the safty features alot especialy the passager air bag and the extra number rear seat belts.

So Much Fun!

LaLu, 09/30/2006
GLS 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

We just bought a brand new '07 Tucson. I traded in an '04 Volvo S40, and initially was a little wary of buying a Hyundai due to the past stigma of these being crappy cars. I quickly changed my mind when I saw how many features came standard on a base model (which is what I got). For example, the electronic stability control system, the 6 airbags, keyless entry and alarm, power locks and windows, ABS brakes, and of course the amazing warranty. We have only had our Tucson for 2 weeks, but we love it! It is well designed and very fun to drive. I would recommend this car to anyone.

Very good for price

Dan, 12/21/2006
SE 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Liked the look and features. Really liked the price and loved the drive. I went from a large SUV and I'm happy I chose the Tucson. I golf a lot in summer (room for two bags and two carts with shoes, etc.)and ski a lot in winter. Plenty of room for our gear and roof rack for skis. Nice tight suspension. Handles very well. Plenty of clearance for driving on Vermont roads during ski season. Heater works very well. Vehicle is very warm. Seats firm and comfortable.

Need a new car buy a Tucson

Roy Hancock, 12/03/2006
GLS 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

From day one this has been a great SUV fun to drive on and off road (more fun off road). Controls all have great locations, but AC light ( don't know if it is on or off during the day with that little green light.) I have always had V8's so this was my first 4 cyc. At first it seemed a little slow to start, but what I soon came to realize is that I almost always had a jack rabbit starts with the V8's. Now I feel real comfortable with the 4 cyc, but what is the best is that I get 25 miles per gal arround town. This is much better than Hyundia's claim of 23 MPG. If your looking for a new car or SUV test drive a Tucson, you will not regret it.

12345...15