Used 2015 Hyundai Equus Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Equus for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

i loved this car until it almost killed me

mike, 01/12/2019
Signature 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

i bought this car new and loved it for the first three years; then, one day i made a u-turn and the whole car shut down; when the dealer came to pick it up, the same thing happened to the driver on a u-turn; the dealer replaced the onboard computer; three months later the same thing happened on a u-turn, on a dark night, on a busy street and i, my wife and two other passengers almost got killed on a busy street; the dealer, working with the geniuses at the manufacturer concluded that i had a bad battery cable; without going into a lot of detail, this makes absolutely no sense at all; i contacted the manufacturer and their "customer service" representative told me that they would do nothing to get me out of this death machine because the 2 year window on florida's lemon law had expired. when i asked to speak with somebody higher up the rep told me that he was the highest ranking customer service person in hyundai and hung up on me!!! I sold this car back to the dealer in order that i not risk my life driving it. if you are in the market to buy a used equus, be sure not to buy VIN KMHGH4JH9FU093410 unless you are willing to risk your life

2015 Signature Purchased in 2019

Stasmosis , 07/31/2019
Signature 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

I purchased this car 4 yrs old with 28k miles. This car drives like a dream. It feels like a brand new car. I love the drive modes and suspension. At this price and value, why would you buy a used more expensive BMW 7 series, Audi A8, Lexus Ls, or MB S Class? I saved a ton of money and purchased a RELIABLE luxury sedan. Great job Hyundai!

My favorite car ever!

Linda Griffith, 10/18/2020
Ultimate 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

After BMW's, several Mercedes and 4 Lexus' from the SUV to 2 460's I chose the 2013 Equus Ultimate and absolutely love it! I have 73K miles on it and have had zero problems. It's a much nicer drive, and faster, than any of the previous luxury cars I've owned. It's as pretty as the day I brought it home. Best car ever!

Just bought a 2015 Equus with 6700 (not a typo)

Stephen from NJ, 10/07/2018
Signature 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

Fantastic car, mine is like new, from the fantastic carpet up to the leather dash, what a fantastic value. Paid less than 1/2 for a car that cost mid 60's new and I love everything about it. Rides great, is as powerful as a muscle car. Great value..

Last vehicle I will want!

William Howell, 05/20/2017
Signature 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

Not the best for fuel economy, but we didn't purchase it for that but for comfort and easy in and out. WE LOVE IT!