Skip to main content

List Price Range

Used Azera for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
    5 out of 5 stars

Great Car for the money

Michael, 11/23/2020
    2017 Hyundai Azera 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Had this car on a three years lease and loved every moment. Drove the car daily to work (40 miles back and forth) in NYC traffic and streets. I had no issues with the car, the tires, suspensions or brakes, they did an amazing job handling the roads and giving smooth and quiet rides. The card layout was very practical but for the front seat adjustments that are a little out of reach, I had seat memory so I did not have to interact with it too much. I wish they would bring this car back to the US. I assume the G80 will be a great alternative but I believe it is much more when I was looking to lease them.

My Azera

Randal, 03/19/2019
    2017 Hyundai Azera 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

its a great car but it likes to under steer under pressure.

Clean Ride

Michael Blumenthal, 05/24/2017
    2017 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Compare

Luxury and reliability

Anuj, 08/24/2021
    2017 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

It was a car for me. Got a great deal as these cars lose value fast - Maybe because it's been discontinued and are not a very common model, despite being very reliable. I owned a 2007 Limited edition V6 3.8L from 2017 till 2021. Drove it from 74K miles to 120K miles - not even a single problem! What else can you expect from a 10+ year old car. It was recently totalled in a rear-end accident but I am glad Azera was built well. I will miss this car.

Stay away from the 2017 Azera

JL, 02/23/2021
    2017 Hyundai Azera 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

This is the last model year & they are NOT built to last. I leased a 2017 Azera & because I liked it so much, I purchased it at the end of the lease with only 19,200 miles on it. In September, my car would not start. I brought it to the dealership and was told the battery was fine. A week later, my car would not start and I brought it back to service. A week later and for the third week in a row, my car would not start and was back in service for five days. 2.5 weeks later, my car would not start. It was in service for four weeks. Two days after picking the car up, the car would not start. It went back to service for the fifth time in four months, and was there for 45 days. Five days after picking the car up from service, the car would not start. It is now back in service for the SIXTH TIME in five months, going on 3 weeks. Grand total in service is almost 90 days total & counting. Consumer Affairs is giving me the run-around, and the dealership can’t repair it. STAY AWAY.