Used 2014 Honda Pilot SUV Consumer Reviews - 24 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Honda Pilot SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:

From the Pilot of a 2014 Honda Pilot Touring
By Jill

2014 Honda Pilot SUV Touring w/Navigation and Rear Entertainment 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great SUV! Probably one of the best I have had. Very comfortable ride, handles very well, very roomy and also looks classy. The only downfall is the Bluetooth for the phone. It is very crackly and is difficult to hear sometimes. Other than that, I absolutely love, love, love this vehicle and will more than likely purchase another when it comes time to get a new vehicle in the future. Also, this is the first time I have searched out a car on Edmunds and actually driven almost a hundred miles to purchase the car just from a picture on a website. I was very happy when I got to the dealership to see the car looking exactly as it did in the pics online. I will definitely use Edmunds again when I purchase. Thank you so much ...this was a great car buying experience for me, and I have purchased a lot of cars in the past. Thanks again Edmunds. I love my Pilot!

Excellent Mid-Sized SUV with Honda Reliability
By Jeff Graham

2014 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great SUV. We couldn't be happier with all aspects of this vehicle. I have only three issues, that if resolved would make this almost a perfect score. The quality of the plastic used on the interior needs improvement. It scratches very easily and just light use will leave scratches throughout. In order to use the spare tire, you have to almost empty the area behind the rear seats so that you may access the rear storage compartment and crank the spare down (it is stored underneath on the exterior). Finally, the vehicle is only rated to tow 2,000 lbs. This is due, in large part, to the unibody construction and front wheel drive. You can get a 4,000 lb capacity with the full-time 4WD.

Amazed
By Cobb8606@yahoo.com

2014 Honda Pilot SUV LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Rides great I’m in love 😍

Grate SUV
By Stanley Robinson

2014 Honda Pilot SUV Touring w/Navigation and Rear Entertainment 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this SUV it save our life.

MAN! I wanted to love this...
By Nicole R.

2014 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

As an owner of a 2005 Honda Pilot EX, and itching to get a new ride, I test drove the 2014 Honda Pilot EX-L while I was getting a new catalytic converter at the dealership. The exterior was beautiful (I'm a fan of the "squarer" bodies and think the new ones blend in with everyone else's vehicle), and the interior was "standard" Honda (definitely not as appealing as a Highlander, but I'm not picky). Everything was great, until I pulled onto the highway... OMG, can I just tell you that my 2005 Pilot has MUCH MORE pick up than the 2014! I have a heavy foot, and when I merge I want to get to the speed limit as soon as possible...well, not with this one. You gotta be kidding me! The salesman said it has something to do with ECON but honestly, its an SUV - I don't care about gas mileage (I know... I should...) Plus there is no way to "save on gas" with the way I drive. What a disappointment!