2019 Honda Odyssey Consumer Reviews - 15 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2019 Honda Odyssey Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Odyssey model:

Don't be enticed by incentives
By Tom

2019 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 9A)

I bought the wrong car 3 times in my 45 years of purchasing cars. A 2017 Toyota Sienna was one of of the 3. I just traded the Toyota for a 2019 Honda Odyssey. The Honda is better than the Toyota in every way. When I purchased the Toyota, the new Honda van just came out. Toyota was dealing on the Sienna. I let the cost drive my decision versus the quality of the vehicle. I have have had no issue with the air conditioning, doors, or lights as reported by others. The transmission in the Toyota is junk. The shifting in very erratic. The Honda transmission is great. Drivability is excellent. I've only had the Honda for 2 weeks, but I'm very happy that I took the hit on the trade and got a much better vehicle.

The mommy missile
By Momma Leska

2019 Honda Odyssey EX-L w/Navigation and Rear Entertainment System 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 9A)

So my minivan aka the mommy missile is exactly what I expected! Convenient!!! The gas mileage is average and the road noise is more prevelant than anticipated but otherwise I love this vehicle.

Unbelievable
By Max

2019 Honda Odyssey EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 9A)

Unbelievable quality and comfort!! That is saying a lot from a former Buick Enclave owner.

Unbelievable
By Max

In love.
By Natalie Perez

2019 Honda Odyssey EX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 9A)

The minivan is super comfortable. For a family of 5 and I am always with my 3 nieces. So we fit 8 passengers very comfortable, including 3 carseats. The best purchase ever.