2008 Honda Fit Consumer Review: Fits your budget and your tast

2008 Honda Fit - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Fits your budget and your taste
By LoveTheFit08 on

2008 Honda Fit Sport 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I was looking for the best car in the market. I couldn't afford a glitzy sports car, but didn't want a twerpy little car with no features. I saw the Fit and instantly found my choice. Something you might not realize - this thing is peppy around town; it's got some definite "scoot," especially anything under 40 mph. Moreover, when the conditions are right, and you're not driving with a speeding ticket in mind, you can easily achieve well over 40+ mpg- I have. I'm spoiled now to the point that ANYTHING below 34 mpg is BAD. One last thing - - the sound system in the car: awesome. The sport's 4 mids and 2 tweeters are what surprised me most. I planned to put in an aftermarket system - no need!

Speakers, cup holders for all 5 seats, lighting scheme on driver's dash, SEAT CONFIGURATIONS (wow! So much room! Where did it come from?)

Over-the-shoulder seat belt is somewhat awkward in middle seat, floor mats aren't included (at least not with the 2008 model), locking gas-cap. We're talking about pretty nitty gritty stuff here...

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review