2019 Honda Civic Coupe Consumer Reviews

Pros
Cons

My civic

Oscar, 03/11/2019
EX 2dr Coupe (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Got a great deal on it but the car sells itself. So much style and comfort. Modern but very classic as well. Love it!

2019 Honda Touring Coupe

Douglas G., 05/20/2019
Touring 2dr Coupe (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Great auto. I recommend this automobile.

My First New Honda, It's A Home Run!

Ricky, 12/02/2019
LX 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This car (even in it's LX base form) has everything I could ever want! It's got a sporty look & feel, a comfortable & sturdy build quality, and a smooth & engaging performance! Not to mention it's bright red exterior, coupled with it's dark black interior which will keep me happy & entertained for years to come!

Awesome car. Plenty of power

Troy, 01/10/2020
LX 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

The 2.0L is good enough for me, plenty of power to pass. Good thing is in the long run you don't have to worry about the turbo stressing out your engine.

Great feel, nice pull

Rogelio, 11/14/2019
EX 2dr Coupe (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Comfortable seating. Strong amd efficient engine. Reliable company. What else could you ask for?

Love this car! Black of course...

Nick Peterson, 11/19/2019
Sport 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I bought this to replace my Altima 2009 coupe that died. I actually do NOT have the sport model but the LX base coupe which was not in the possible choices below. I LOVE the fact that the 2019 refresh solved the only gripes I had about the 2018 model. * Revised front end with less humongous fake intakes. * 7" head unit on standard model now. * Almost All Black interior * Chrome front now black with smaller chrome highlights. I mostly think Honda sensing to be pretty much useless for me..but got it included. I am sure I would appreciate more power that the other trims offer but find with good shifting, the 158HP 6 MT is really spiffy and enough for me... maybe a bit of tuning in the future. I installed an amp and replaced the 4 main speakers so road noise is not an issue. The only real issue I have with the car is the temperature system which still confuses me... At low it spits freezong air ...but one notch above ay 15.5 C it spits out VERY hot air... so very difficult to have a nice luke warm breeze. But maybe I just need to fiddle with it. Apart from that... SUPER SATISFIED!!

Zoom

Fred R., 05/19/2020
EX 2dr Coupe (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

My Honda gets good gas mileage and is fun to drive.

51050