Used 2007 Honda Civic Sedan Consumer Reviews - 203 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Civic Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Great Car
By Eileen

2007 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I had this car for 10 years and would have kept it for another 10 but it was sadly totaled in an accident. No one was hurt in the accident. I loved this car, it was always reliable, got great gas mileage, was easy to get in and out of. In addition even after ten years it was still stylish. I am sad to have to let it go.

Good car with few issues
By Ajay

2007 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Car ride is good , it's very reliable. Maintenance is easy and cheap. I have driven 147500 miles. Few issues I had were visor replacement, speaker replacement and after 8 years exterior paint job. I was expecting more out of Honda but I think Toyota, kia, hyundai, Mazda are also great choices. Honda needs to improve to differentiate itself.

Always Dependable
By Jessica

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

If well cared for, this will continue to be an reliable vehicle. After about the 10 year mark, the plastic/rubber cosmetic features (on my particular vehicle) started to dry rot and the ceiling fabric began to sag a bit. I've had to replace the passenger sunvisor at least twice in 10 years (due to some combination of extreme temperatures and user errors.) The vehicle has a low clearance, so front bumper damage can be easy to acquire for inattentive drivers. Around year 7 of ownership, the lights on the dash indicators started inverting colors (or showing how much fuel you DON'T have rather than how much you do); there's a particular logic to reading the lights (on my particular vehicle) when they malfunction that is relatively easy to figure out. The stock speakers can't always support audio played at full volume; I've replaced at least two speakers.) This does not impact the drivability of the vehicle. All that said, I love my Civic and intend to keep it for as long as it will last. :)

Economical commute csr
By Paul Swan

2007 Honda Civic Sedan DX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This year and model Honda has a small economical engine. Makes the commute from Costa Mesa to Corona and back reliable and cost effective. It's a no frills vehicle, and does everthing I need it to do. Low cost of ownership (gas, maintenance, insurance, DMV fees, etc.)

Little BIG Carl
By Raymond monette

2007 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Nothing negative about this car..it's the best car I've ever owned. Owned American cars my whole life..bought this little beauty and I'll never go back.I've done nothing to this civic except maintenance. Top..top.quality! !