Used 2017 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Accord for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Great car

NICROS, 09/28/2018
Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

This car doesn't drive like a 4 cylinder much faster so glad .

Fast and fun for a practical sedan

Rochester, NY, 01/26/2019
EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

278 hp with great mileage is the best of both worlds. 0-60 mph in under 6 seconds, 30 mpg on the highway. The only complaint is the electronics. The bluetooth is terrible. 2 years into leasing car and the dealership had to replace both display screens because the bluetooth stopped working as well as the clock. The bluetooth is not much better now after repairs. If it were not for the poor electronics I would purchase the car at the end of the lease.

Back to Honda after 30 years

J. Crawford, 02/28/2019
EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

You will like the six speed manual if you don't have to drive in stop and go traffic a lot. Put the car in eco mode and set cruise at 70 and expect 37 miles per gallon or more on long trips even loaded down. My last Honda accord was noisy and this one seems to carry on that tradition with some wind noise. Not as many buzzy rattles as my last accord though. I occasionally drive on 6 and 7 hour trips and find the accord does not wear me out like some other cars I have had. The steering was skiddish till the tires were broke in but at 47,000 miles the steering is smooth and the wheel doesn't shake or vibrate. Tires are wearing evenly and they are not bouncing or hopping at any speed. Brakes are still working good even though I am pretty hard on them. I have noticed the tiniest bit of shimmy when i am stopping but I had the same issue on other cars after 50k of hard stopping short like I sometimes do. All in all I think Honda did a good job with the 2017 accord and I hope when the time comes I can still get another one like this one.

Second Time Accord Buyer

Fran, 04/27/2019
LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Not all dealers are the same. Some will charge you for a certified vehicle; my dealer did not. Some don't negotiate; mine did. Do your homework on how much your car is worth--even checking the buying cars sites. Great info out there but you have to look.

Great car

Tucson Guy, 10/04/2019
Touring V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

With the V-6 300 HP engine, this is a great car. Everything else in true Honda. Fit and finish is outstanding. Love the car.

honda ex-l review

honda ex-l review, 03/30/2020
EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Great mileage for a 6 cylinder, 36 mpg at 75 mph on our last trip to Socal. Also windows are tinted within the requirements of the state of NV>

Great reliable car!

Honda Accord 2017, 04/12/2020
LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Great gas reliable good looking vehicle.

Nearly a perfect vehicle

Travis N, 05/13/2020
Sport Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Purchased used with 24k miles Overall seems great so far, the CVT leaves some acceleration to be desired (0-40 sucks, anything faster is fine) but with 35mpg on the highway I can’t complain! Stock speakers are truly awful, I paid for an aftermarket system. The car is extremely comfortable to sit in and to drive. CVT has smooth consistent acceleration when you aren’t gunning it. I believe there is a service bulletin out for the transmission, and I’ve heard you should flush the transmission fluid ever 30k, no big deal. I fully expect it to last until 200k miles, it sounds fantastic and feels like quality throughout!

One of a Kind

Larry, 06/14/2020
EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Outstanding car. Note two important facts. Honda is no longer building a two door. Also, they no longer make available the V-6. Nothing but four-bangers. Last chance!

Great Car! Accord Sport will spoil you!

AccordSportLover, 09/02/2020
Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I've had a 2013 Accord Sport and now a 2017. The 2.4 V-Tech engine drives like a 6 cylinder. Handling is amazing and there is ample power. Bigger brakes then the run of the mill Accord and more horsepower. Aluminum hood is another added bonus. Go check this car out!

51050