Used 2010 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 217 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Once you go Honda you never go back!
By NEWMAN

2010 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

If you want a totally reliable car Honda is your maker! I've driven Chevy's, Pontiac's, Ford's, & Chrysler's and all of them are good in the beginning but after 50,000 miles or so they all start to have problem after problem. Who needs the inconvenience of having to take time off of work to drop your car off at the dealership and figure out other transportation while it's in the shop. I am currently on my 3rd Honda and if you do the scheduled maintenance they last forever or until you just get tired of the same car and want something new! My first Honda was a 1996 Civic and after I was tired of it I gave it to a friend who drove it and then handed it down to not one but two of her sons and they drove it forever! It had over 300,000 miles on it! My first Accord 2005, had over 200,000 miles on it before we traded it in. My current 2010 has 136,000 and I'm thinking about trading it in on a new CRV in the fall. So as you can see I'm a Honda girl and probably always will be. :)

Not exciting, but highly functional
By Isaac L

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

It’s a comfortable, reliable sedan with a good deal of space. The only major downsides were slow acceleration (didn’t really bother me too much) and cheap interior materials. The leather was really thin, and leatherette in the back of the seats and arm rests started falling apart after about 5-6 years. Overall, I feel like it’s a good car with a long life-span

Granny's Gettie Up
By GaCindiB

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This has been an almost perfect car for eight years and 40K miles. Only two negative: wish it sat higher for better visibility in traffic and it is difficult for older persons to enter and exit.

My 2010 Honda
By Michael

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is 10 years old, but runs really good, no rust. Looks new

Great gas milage, alittle under powered
By Dave

2010 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Competitive shop