2019 GMC Yukon SUV Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $8,487
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Good Luxury SUV without being Too Blingy

Randy, 01/22/2019
Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (6.2L 8cyl 10A)

I have been driving a 2016 Yukon for 2 years, and now the 2019, so I have a pretty good knowledge of Yukon XL Denali. It drives more like a car, doesn't not feel as big as it is. I exchanged the 22" wheels for the 20". I think 20" gives it a better ride. Compared with other vehicles in its class the only think, I think it lacks is the seats could be a softer leather. Not as nice as Escalade ESV or Lincoln L but it is $15,000 - $20,000 less so I think the value is a great deal. I've taken trips cross county with it, and it is a smooth ride, cabin noise is quiet, acceleration plenty to get up and go when I need to. See our video review here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUOcu8w2My8

Yukon

Yukon , 05/09/2019
SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Very frustrating and disappointed that the A/C had a faulty muffler line assembly off the compressor . Had at the dealer at 740 miles found no refrigerant in system filled system added dye leak detection. Two weeks later May 7 2019 took truck back the dealer system not cooling. Replaced mentioned part and filled system seems to be working now . How can this have happened??