Used 2008 GMC Yukon SUV Consumer Reviews - 28 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 GMC Yukon SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yukon model:

Original Owner, still like new
By Bob in AZ

2008 GMC Yukon SUV Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is the most relieable vehicle i've owned. Its getting dated, yet drives so well I just cant part with it. Its been very good to me.

Great ride
By Tim

2008 GMC Yukon SUV SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Bought with 155000 miles from good first owner.great smooth ride , put 10000 more miles already. Very comfortable, lots of features, everything works. Remote start,seat warmers, Bose speakers. Plenty of room for 6 people. Would recommend this car to anyone

Cheap Door Actuators and Handles
By jadams8

2008 GMC Yukon SUV Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This will be the 3rd door actuator that has gone bad in less than 2 years on my 2008 GMC Denali. First the drivers door went bad then it was the passenger rear door and now it is the rear hatch actuator.
I have received lies about the price by calling 2 different parts departments. I called one in Gainesville and one in Louisiana and the one in Louisiana quoted me 300.00 less than the Gainesville area.

Love it!
By Misty S

2008 GMC Yukon SUV Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Best vehicle I have owned. Used to love to trade quite frequently, but not anymore. I love my Denali. Gas mileage isn't the greatest but it's a big SUV. What can you expect?

Remote start and remote trunk. Most of the other bells and whistles I don't even use or know how to.

Fold flat or removable 3rd row seats. Better lumbar.

2 years with 2008 Denali
By Jay

2008 GMC Yukon SUV Denali 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Best SUV I have owned yet. Last three SUV's were Tahoes and a Jeep Grand Cherokee. I am innpressed with the creature comforts. After driving, and towing with the 6.2 liter engine I would never go back to the 5.3 liter engine. My commute is mostly highway and I average 16.5 at 70 MPH. 10 MPG towing the boat. Two problems a sticky back door lock and non sticky gas door cover that keeps opening. I have not had the dealer look at them, as I have yet go back to the dealer with 38K miles in two years.

Never thought I would need a steering wheel heater but it is great on those cold days. Back up camera is great for connecting to the boat trailer on the 1st try. Passengers love the rear seat warmers Engine power and sound.

Needs Bluetooth connection Tougher front spoiler. Touching a snowbank cracks them easily. Gas cap cover that actually stays closed.