Used 1996 GMC Sierra 1500 Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Sierra 1500 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

One Great Truck

QJ, 09/03/2003
K1500 SLE 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I have owned quite a few trucks just like this one. They are tough trucks. I have been impressed by the payload capabilities and towing power. I pour concrete on the side and this truck does everything. I can fill the bed with broken-up concrete and not even worry about payload. The interior is nice and comfortable. The extended cab could be just a bit roomier. Overall this is a pretty nice truck.

My GMC

Stephen Humbard, 01/04/2004
C1500 SL 2dr Extended Cab SB

Had some problems with computer in beginning. Once it was replaced at 27000 mile no problems since. A/C went out at about 38000 and had to replace compressor. No other major problems with truck. Been a very reliable work truck.

A Great Ride

jordanna way cool, 07/03/2004
K1500 SLE 2dr Extended Cab 4WD Stepside SB

This truck is great and it gets great gas miledge for such a truck it even has a step-side which I really liked because it really added the extra touch that I wanted and most importantly I only gave $6,000 for it which I love I got my truck at Rob's Automotive at 14111 Lebanon Road in Old Hickory, Tn and they have great cars at great prices and I think every one should a car there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rare Black Beauty

Rich Patino, 01/31/2019
K1500 SL 2dr Extended Cab 4WD Stepside SB

1996 GMC SLT Z71, 3 DOOR STEP SIDE, 5.7 VORTEC, 4L60E. This one is fully loaded and still runs and drives beautiful. I love my Truck!