List Price Estimate
$856 - $1,724

Used S-15 Jimmy for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

A man's man's truck

SmoothDrRod, 12/11/2002
SLE 4dr SUV 4WD

This is a great truck because it has lots of seating space, the seats are comfortable, and it will last forever. It has gone over 125,000 miles for me personally in 4 years time with nothing going wrong. Everyday I can go outside, turn the key and she starts. Starts for me when I need to tow a boat with some friends for a day out on the lake. She just keeps going off road until I find that perfect photo opportunity or whatever I ask of it. This is a fine truck meant to take abuse and keep rolling on down the road. I love the basic, no nonsense styling of the exterior, the near luxury quality of the interior. I won't drive anything else

This is an Indiana Jones Car!!!

Mike, 03/02/2005
SLE 4dr SUV 4WD

I have had my Jimmy for years and it has always been fun. Yea it has needed its maintanence problems but nothing major. And let me tell you this car takes a beating and dishes one out. Its very roomy inside and out, the stereo needs to be replaced immediatly, and you will get a little road noise, but alot of wind noise hen going over 85mph. Fun car and its easy to fix up.

LOVE THIS RIG!

That1liftedS15Jimmy, 12/29/2020
SLS 4dr SUV 4WD

This a really great vehicle! She’s lifted 3 inches all around sitting on 33s. This rig just keeps on going. I’ve done everything from burnouts, drifted it a few times and also some hard wheeling.. The 4 wheel works great in this thing. Very low maintenance. The 4.3 just keeps going non stop. Interior is roomy and comfy as hell. Taken many long 6 to 8 hour road trips, relatively good on fuel for being a 30 year old rig. Over all I love it. This is my 3rd one I’ve owned, I wont drive anything else. Also just recently did a rear end off of a 87 s15 jimmy.