Used 1991 Ford Ranger Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

$822 - $1,745

Used Ranger for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
4.38 out of 5 stars

I love this truck!

electricgreen, 04/12/2002
XLT 2dr Regular Cab LB

Since buying the truck, I have had few problems. I have replaced wear items, like brakes and the muffler, as well as a head gasket. The truck now has 127,000 miles. It has performed it's duties as daily transportation and work truck well. It has driven us back and forth to work, as well as hauled building materials for home repairs without fault.

1.75 out of 5 stars

Ford Ranger

Jan Lockwood, 11/05/2002
S 2dr Regular Cab SB

Used truck with over 100,000 miles. Has an oil leak that cannot be repaired.Exterior door damaged. Somewhat beat up.

3.5 out of 5 stars

truck that wont stop

will_walk, 01/16/2011
S 2dr Regular Cab SB

im 18, father gave me this truck when i was 17 nev failed me milage read apprx. 745,367 mi. love the acceleration of the manual tranny. i can blow most cars off the road.

3.75 out of 5 stars

this truck wont die

9.03, 06/05/2002
S 2dr Regular Cab SB

This truck is the only automobile I have ever owned. I've never truly liked it as the ride isn't too comfortable, and only has room for two but it's been highly reliable. I've never had a concern for it's well being and on numerous occasions have gone well past redline (not sure on that as there is no tach). I've treated it badly, my brothers (only two other owners) treated it badly, it looks bad thanks to a bad aftermarket paintjob, and gets pretty bad gas mileage 14city/23highway I once decided that if the engine siezed up that my parents would buy me a new car, so i didn't put oil in for 6 months (i'm guessing 7,000 miles) but the engine never quit.

Ford tough

Zeke Dalrymple, 02/04/2017
S 2dr Regular Cab SB

This is a great strong truck highly recommend