2017 Ford GT Review
Pros & Cons
- Max-attack handling capabilities
- Race-bred aerodynamics give it a distinct look
- High price and limited production ensure exclusivity
- Turbocharged V6 isn't brimming with personality
- High price and limited production make it hard to get
List Price Estimate
$171,599 - $199,955
Used GT for SaleSee all for sale
Which GT does Edmunds recommend?
Ford offers only one trim level for the GT and a small selection of options. There's little advice we can provide other than "get what your heart desires."
Edmunds' Expert Review
Features & Specs
Our experts like the GT models:
- Automatically adjusts the throttle and brakes to help maintain stability and traction.
- Rearview Camera
- Displays a view of what's behind the GT when backing up.
- Deploy in the event of a crash to help keep occupants safe. The GT has eight airbags.