2017 Ford Flex Wagon Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Ford Flex Wagon Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Flex model:

If you are tall
By Donald Webb

2017 Ford Flex Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am 6'8 and used to have a suburban. I found that the flex has more head room and the same about of leg space of the suburban. I liked the suburban, but found the flex road nicer and the seats to be a little more comfortable. The biggest loss in the flex is cargo room. The other thing that I wish was a little better was fuel mileage and a bigger gas tank. But overall I own two of them and we love them. It is like owning a mini expedition, without the huge costs.

Itchen to ride in my flex
By Joe Nelson

2017 Ford Flex Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Well this is the 3th ford flex that we have owned, We love it drives beautifully easy to get in and out it is great on trips, really to many good things to mention really a great car with plenty of room for a family of 7, But we like it for a family of 2

Slick Ride
By Cee Ford

2017 Ford Flex Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Previous car was a 300 Sedan...which was very low to the ground..like being up for visibility and safety. NEVER owned a Ford before, Flex is the only vehicle that even appealed to me...I must say so far I'm pretty happy. Fuel economy not the greatest and the engine seems a bit small for the large body..but haven't tried to climb any mountains yet. More technology than I will ever use. Missing that refrigerated console that was discontinued but extremely roomy and the Multi Vista Sun Roof is really desirable.