Used 2019 Ford Fiesta Hatchback Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Fiesta for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Great little commuter

Caleb, 12/29/2019
SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I got the SE, so there's not a lot of zip, but there still is some acceleration to it. I went with a manual transmission with all the talk about the automatic transmissions. I drive about 150 miles round-trip to work and I've have the car since June. No issues so far, just a solid little car cranking out about 36 mpg on average. The space isn't anything to brag about, but I love the value of this car.

Fiesta Fun

Rickey D, 02/17/2020
SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Being a smaller car, the ride isn't as smooth as a larger car, but hey, it's a Fiesta.. With that being said, it's a blast to drive! Drives great and turns on a dime. Even though it's just a four cylinder, this car has plenty of pep for it's size! And great gas mileage to boot!

Disappointing to say the least

Kevin Gervais, 04/15/2019
SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

They are priced low for a German designed, Mexican made car. But the performance was not there. I've owned two other European Fords, A Cortina, and a Mercur Xr4Ti, and this little Fiesta did NOT have what those two cars had. The Cortina had quality and solid build feel and was fun to drive. This Fiesta did not. The Merkur had performance, handling and comfort, quality materials and a very confident feel on the road at all, including high (115mph) speeds. This Fiesta did not. It's small and feels cheap. The 4cyl just didn't have any fun factor and seemed to complain about being push a little. If you have low expectations and a limited budget then this car might be OK? I've owned several German made cars, VW, Audi, BMw and Mercedes-Benz. The Fiesta is not in the same league...

Perfect Commuter/Grocery Getter

Brett S, 02/11/2021
SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my Fiesta new. I have had it just year and I can't say enough good things about it in the 8500 miles I have put on it. I am a big tall guy and am perfectly comfortable in the front seat. The rear seat is cramped behind me so it is for my dog or my gear. I find it to have plenty of power in the city commute or even on a 2 hour hop down the interstate. I have seen as high as 41mpg and the low in town has been 26. Winter traction with the stock hancook tires is iffy, I will replace them with better skins when these wear out, but handling and ride in dry and wet has been great. It drives like a little gocart Great sounding stereo, the sync 3 and bluetooth connects great with my phone. The heated seats and auto temp control work flawlessly. I'm looking forward to keeping it for 5 years. Great value!