List Price Range

Used F-450 Super Duty for Sale
Select your model:
1...456789

Pros
Cons

F-450

blackhawk, 05/25/2007
Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.4L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

After owning 4 GMT800 duallys and after researching the new GMT900 dually, I made the switch to Ford. Solid front axle, truck like dash, and heavy duty frame and components instead of GM's IFS were key to my decision. Not to mention a host of other nice features. GM's new lineup have left a lot of customers like myself out in the cold and they will switch to Ford like I did. This truck is solid, rides better than my '05 3500 4x4 GM dually. It gets more looks and thumbs up than my H2. I just have to get used to the solid front axle bump steer, unlike the bolted to the road GM IFS. To sum it up, if you want a commercial grade tow vehicle with Cadillac features, this truck is for you.

Mixed Blessing

West Coast Morgans, 07/05/2007
Lariat 4dr Crew Cab LB DRW (6.4L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

Most everything about the truck is great. However the engine makes strange noises, and Ford neglets to tell future owners the engine is goverened between 80 and 85 mph

F-450 is King of the Road

Smithy, 04/03/2008
Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.4L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

I have had my F-450 for a year and have had zero problems. I tow a trailer that weighs in at 11,000 lbs empty, and 24,000 + lbs loaded. It handles the loads easy, has plenty of power to keep it moving up big hills (Grape Vine, Pacheco Pass). The Tow Command system is incredible with seemless, smooth braking and downshifting to get you stopped in a hurry. This truck rides excellent, interior is beautiful and comfortable. The sound system is top notch. My fuel mileage started out low; about 7.5- 8.0 mpg towing and 9.5- 10 mpg empty. When I hit 15,000 miles the mileage took a jump to 9.5 mpg towing and 14 mpg empty (driving at 70 mph with 4.88 gears). Bottom line, I love this truck.

Garbage Truck! It still sucks!

John, 10/04/2016
XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.4L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

This truck is a piece of crap! Ford does not want to help with customer care. In 29,000 miles I've replaced 3 radiators, 1 secondary cooling system, left rear axle seal, Turbo pick up tube, 2 power steering pumps and a crank seal! DO NOT BUY this truck! Burn it and walk away..........

1...456789