Used 2014 Ford F-350 Super Duty Consumer Reviews - 1 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Ford F-350 Super Duty Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-350 Super Duty model:

2014 Ford F350 XL SRW 4x4 6.2L Reg. Cab w/ 4.30s
By 12345678910

2014 Ford F-350 Super Duty XL 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

My truck has done well so far, but there's been a few disappointments. One is, the truck's braking system sucks. Ever since I've owned this truck, the truck always had a soft brake pedal and the brakes never seemed to be up to one ton standards in terms of stopping power. I've bled the truck's brake system a few times trying to get the brake system up to my standards of performance with no avail. Also, the truck's emergency brake is worthless. Even after proper manual adjustment of said emergency brake, the truck's emergency brake still can't keep the rear wheels properly locked when fully set tight. At around 58,000 miles, the truck started having electrical issues. Warning lights would randomly come on in the dash cluster. Service AdvanceTrac, the battery light, and the air bag light are the most common lights that will come on at random times during driving said truck. I've even had all the warning lights and buzzards go off all at once while driving, it sounded and looked like the inside of a Chernobyl control room. I don't know if my electrical issues is a result of a loose wiring connection, or signs of future costly repairs to the truck's electrical system. But, so far the truck has done well and I'm still happy with it.