2020 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $4,325
Select your model:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

Rear Axle

Platinum Supercrew-read end, 09/11/2020
Limited 4dr SuperCrew 5.5 ft. SB (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

I took delivery of a new 2020 on July 3, I started to hear some odd noises & slight vibrations in rear end. Ten days in the shop and no closer to a repair. They turned the rotors, then replaced the rotors, then replaced the axle...it took Ford nearly a week to authorized axle replacement and ship it to the dealer. All this took 3 weeks! The dealer gave me a loaner sedan then finally a truck. This is not what you'd expect from a new vehicle. I now see 3 recalls, rear camera, powertrain control module, lamp camera. Hope this is not the beginning of a long list or issues due to poor manufacturing (lack of quality control).

Awesome truck

JW, 11/12/2019
Platinum 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 5.5 ft. SB (5.0L 8cyl 10A)

Drives like a sedan, with smooth 10 speed transmission. 21 avg mpg over first 1000 miles. So far all good experience. Platinum 4dr 3.5L ( not 5.0 ). - 1 Year later / 20,000 miles. Trouble free. Have not seen the dealer except for 2 oil changes. Average about 19.5mpg over 20,000 miles with 2500+- trailer towing. Best tow vehicle I have owned. Would buy again.

Way over priced

Ron S, 12/24/2020
King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew 6.5 ft. SB (5.0L 8cyl 10A)

Purchased a loaded F150 King Ranch for about $74,000.00. The truck runs and drives nice, but the interior and electronics options are cheap and ford should be ashamed for this low-quality build. The B&O stereo system consistently crashes and 3 trips to the dealer and not fixed. The stereo computer power has less power than a 5-year-old cell phone. The rear camera is grainy and cheap. The adaptive cruise control consistently stops working in good weather. I have other cars with all these options, and no one has implemented all this technology in such an apathetic way. The interior trim is cheap painted plastic. Owning the truck for only 6 months and wear is showing. I do not use this truck for work, this is a casual truck that is well maintained. Garbage interior.

Ad
Build Your F-150
At a Glance:
  • 7 Colors
  • 2 Trims
  • $28,940starting MSRP

I've had some trucks none this good

Joe G, 06/26/2020
XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.0L 8cyl 10A)

This new F-150 does everything just a little better than the rest. I tried the Ram, Chevy, and Titan, the Tundra is just too old of a design I wanted a new truck not just new metal. The ford is just the best complete package the Ram was the only real competition. My list in order of what's important to me. Power vs fuel efficiency [gas engine only diesel is not convenient], comfort ride, comfort interior, bang for buck price not just price, some electronic features, aluminum body I hate rust, looks is last it a truck not a Ferrari.

My 2020 F 150

Jim Garvey, 06/16/2020
XLT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

The trim below doesn't have my truck. It's an XLT regular cab 4WD 6.5 ft with a 5.0 engine. I bought the same truck last summer for my wife. And except for the color .Bed lights and the LED light's on the side view mirrors and tonneau cover. it's the same truck. I liked her' so much I wanted one for myself. I have a 2015 Lariat 2WD that I don't drive in the winter. So I'm looking forward to 4WD. And I like my 5.0 Motors. No 6 cylinder's for me.

12345...9