2017 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews - 33 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Excellent vehicle, terrible front seat!
By Axl Rod

2017 Ford F-150 SuperCrew King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew 5.5 ft. SB (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

This is my second F150 King Ranch in a row. The vehicle itself is phenomenal. However, I drive about 30,000 miles a year and the driver seat is the most uncomfortable see that I have ever had in her vehicle. My right leg has been experiencing terrible pain for months now. It wasn’t until my wife drove my truck that I was able to pinpoint it was actually the driver seat causing the pain. Apparently Ford decided to use a thinner top layer of foam and as a result the massaging mechanism pokes into your butt. If you are a driver of any distance, avoid this truck.

Ford did it Again
By DoMaNo

2017 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XL 4dr SuperCrew 6.5 ft. SB (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

The deals are out there. Excellent

Love my truck
By Todd g

2017 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

I went with the 5.0 liter because i love the v8..dont like ecoboost motors and my mechanic friend said after looking at it that i got a great truck and he doesnt like ecoboost engines either..said gearing and engine were great..i have the 3.55 gears..i get 19.2 mpg highway and thats 70 to 80 mph..love how it sounds but gonna put borla atak exhaust on it and do a tune and mabey put drill slot rotors plus upgrade shocks then wheel tires and raise front to level it..not to much..mostly for looks..

Bright & Shiny
By Dave

2017 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XL 4dr SuperCrew 6.5 ft. SB (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

The current model F150 looks fantastic. Mine is the XL model with the STX package giving it some really nice options. Lightning blue is Incredible. Truck rides great on the 20" stock wheels. Bucket seats are very comfortable. The fabric is durable. Power output from the 2.7l turbo Eco Boost is simply Amazing. Fuel mileage is average 24, Thats great for a full size pickup. Cab is very roomy with lots of storage area's. My only reserve is the Sound system. I have the upgraded 8" Sync 3 system with Sirius XM which I always use. It has a ton of multi media options for most any use, But...... To me the Audio output is lacking. Bass is nearly non existing. The 6 factory speakers are very cheap plastic. I upgraded all 6 to some high quality speaker for less than $200. This helped, but it just needs more power. System upgrades for this model are few and Expensive. Over all I love the truck.

Awesome ride
By Todd

2017 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

Best truck running hands down..chevy only dreams there truck was..ive had 2 silverados tailgate me getting on freeway then i jump on it and see the chevy jumped on it and i just pull away from them..its funny to me..5 liter is the way to go in my book..i have the chrome package bigger fuel tank ect..nice truck im happy with it..