Used 2006 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews

Used F-150 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...20

Pros
Cons

220k miles and going

Ernest, 04/02/2016
Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Nice looking truck, very reliable and strong engine. Tows my boat effortlessly. Averages about 16mpg combined driving (14/19). Very, very low maintenance costs. But, like any other vehicle...do not skimp out on routine maintenance, use synthetic oils.

Good Truck Just Typical Ford Reliability Issues

mjm714, 02/01/2015
XLT 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Great truck look wise and quality wise. Very reliable the first 80k miles; now experiencing occasional stalling in reverse and when coming to a stop. My solution since there was no code to go off of: put a new fuel pump module which cost me $160 for the part which I installed myself to save an additional $400. My original fuel pump module was mildly corroded. Hope it solves my prob after taking it to Ford and them not knowing how to diagnose, solve, and fix.

The best truck I have ever owned

frank, 01/26/2006
XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Flareside 6.5 ft. LB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I have had several trucks. This one is the best. There is no comparison to a Chevy Silverado. It handles, runs, drives and corners much better. The fuel economy is great. I average 22 MPG on the freeway with the a/c on. The truck is very quiet inside while driving at 75 and above. It feels like you are sitting in your living room on the freeway even at high speeds; you don't feel bumps. Off road, it can't be beat. It never gets stuck in sand. Living in the desert, I see a lot of sand. The truck takes it like you are on a city street. I have recommended the F150 to several friends and they love them also. Overall, this is by far the best truck on the road. It can't be beat.

2006 5.4L xlt 4x4

canrinusace, 02/13/2015
XLT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. LB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I love this truck, ive had it for a year and half. Was a little gutless when I first purchased it, but after switching out my Battery, changing to full synthetic 5w30, with top a top end oil filter, and air filter I was able to bring out that awesome triton power. Towed 10k lbs on a ball from Calgary to medicine hat (mostly flat with a few long grades 3-6%) and I hardly could tell I had so much weight back there. This truck has seen mudding in the mounts, towing across country, hell I drove it threw a river, got a squeaky belt and kept right on going lol. In town she looks good, when its time to work shes ready to go. There are issues with these trucks, however I haven't got any yet!

Great truck!

Tim, 10/12/2009
Lariat 4dr SuperCrew Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased this truck because I have to haul a large boat. I had a Chevy Tahoe that just didn't haul it well. This truck is awesome for hauling and room. I've had people who have never been in a large truck comment on how much room and comfortable both front and back seats are. The Lariat package is nice with all the toys. It rides nice for a truck and handles better than the suv I had. The standard tires are bad, I'm going to replace those before winter. I little more HP would be ok too

12345...20