Used 1991 Ford F-150 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

$826 - $1,739

Used F-150 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

one long haul

Ford Paradise, 05/02/2003
XLT Lariat 2dr Regular Cab LB

i bought this truck from my uncle, who used it as a consruction truck. so far it has had a long, hard life, but it keeps on coming. it has about 375k miles on it now, and the only thing i have had to do to it is replace the radiator, and do a tune-up and do regular mainteanance. it has a 300ci motor in it, and has been truckin forever. i love this truck

Great work/fun vehicle

cali_scotsman, 03/20/2003
XLT Lariat 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I'd describe mine as a cadillac on stilts-- the seat is like an extreamly comfortable couch, driving is very smooth and easy, and easy shifting from 2H, 4H, N, and 4L. Very roomy-- 5 1/2 foot wide inside cab and plenty of head space. Definately look into these.

Good all around truck

stephen, 07/31/2007
2dr Regular Cab SB

I have a 1991 F150 Custom std. cab 2WD 4.9L L6. I drove it to school and back 5 years ago the only problems I have had was the water pump, heater core and replacing tires (me being a 17 yr old boy). I would definitely buy another truck like this, but I would like the 5.0. I suggest this truck to anyone. I had 155,000 miles on it when I bought it and it has been a great truck.

Tough truck

scb, 05/06/2010
XLT Lariat 2dr Regular Cab LB

purchased this truck in 1993. For 10 years a daily driver for my wife to work. Last 6 years it has been used as a demo hauler for my son when he gutted out his old house and needed a dump truck, I use it to haul landscaping material to and from my place. Today was the first time I had to put any major into the rig as it finally blew a head gasket. Prior to that, only an alternator. I'm keeping the truck and now will begin to clean it up as I have a 7 year old grandson who wants the thing. Good rig!

F150 XLT Lariat

Mic, 02/27/2003
XLT Lariat 2dr Regular Cab SB

This truck has been the most reliable vehicle i have ever owned. I have only had to do basic maintenance. The body has held up exceptionally well considering the snow & salt of Ohio.