Used 2002 Ford Escape Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Escape for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Best Small SUV

RYAN2525, 03/30/2002
XLT Choice 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

After test driving many small to medium suv's I was compelled to purchase the Ford Escape. Everything from the styling to the ride was above par and beat out the competition. As a college student the escape makes the perfect vehicle to transport friends and luggage.

Great, fun car!

dude27, 03/30/2002
XLS Value 2WD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is an overall great. Nice standard features, exterior and interior styling, and performance make this a great SUV. Very peppy engine. It's also a real head-turner

No more Fords for me

kathy, 04/27/2008
XLT Choice 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I love driving my Escape. I am short and can see out of it better than anything I've driven before. The electrical problems are driving me crazy. After many visits to the dealer, they finally found that caulk had come loose and I had a gallon of water on my fuse box. Supposedly resealed and replaced the fuse box. Two months later I had it back in for the same problems, radio going off and on by itself, even when car is off, horn going off, trouble lights on for no reason. Said they can't find any problems and gave it back to me unfixed. Have contacted Ford and they won't do anything to help, so am buying a Honda on Monday. I'm sorry to say that Ford has lost another customer.