Used 2015 Ford C-Max Hybrid Consumer Reviews - 27 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific C-Max Hybrid model:

66000 mile partnership
By Well traveled

2015 Ford C-Max Hybrid SEL 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Fit and trim let down what is a fantastic little car, I live to travel and travel to live every week in a different city and rental car and thank my C Max for the frustration free trips home

Fanatastic
By Lorraine

2015 Ford C-Max Hybrid SEL 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I work for visiting nurses and am on the go.This car is fantastic! I am averaging 58 MPH. The stereo is super! The car handles well and is very safe. I love the navigation and bluetooth works so well as Ioften need to speak on the road its perfect. I had a Lincoln before so I cannot really compare comfort as my Lincoln was the best but as a lefty I like the location of the buttons and its not bad for comfort .Visibility excellent. Feels much bigger inside due to panoramic glass roof and rent windows. This car was perfect choice for me.

Mommas Ride
By Pam DeHetre

2015 Ford C-Max Hybrid SEL 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I love this car. Really easy to get in and out of. Don’t hit my head on the door frame like some other cars.

Good Car, Bad Resale Value
By Shocked By Resale Value, or lack there of

2015 Ford C-Max Hybrid SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I read another post that said, the cost was good. I'd like to know where they live. I paid over 26,000 in 15 and it is now have been offered 10 and 11???????? Other vehicles of the same ilk as this did NOT take a dump in the resale value?

Surprising Ride
By Robert Parker

2015 Ford C-Max Hybrid SEL 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This is my first Hybrid, and I love it. And of course, now Ford is going to drop it!! It has great handling, mileage, & acceleration, even on the Interstate. I buy gas about once a month or two, since most of my driving is in-town. The interior is surprisingly spacious. My friend, 6'3" tall, has much more room in the front and back seats than he has in his Prius. Over-all, the car is fantastic, and Ford is making a big mistake by dropping it.

To update: after 21/2 years, I still love this car. It only needs gas every other month, it has enough power for city and freeway, and it still looks good. Ford, you are making a mistake in dropping this car!!!