Used 2013 FIAT 500 Convertible Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 FIAT 500 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 500 model:

Stylish convertible with novel top
By charles hall

2013 FIAT 500 Convertible C Pop 2dr Convertible (1.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car used two years ago. It had about 15k miles on it but the price was GREAT. I guess that's a caution if you plan to buy a new Fiat, but I got virtually a new car for under $11K. I thought I wanted a used Miata but when I test drove the Fiat I knew that was the one for me. Not as sporty a driving experience perhaps, but a helluva lot more fun. The top can be stopped at any stage of opening, but has 2 built-in detents in addition to fully open. 1st position is basically a sunroof, second is as open as you can get without affecting rearward visibility, fully down is the quietest but like an old VW bug the folded down top is in the way of rear vision. Not really an issue out on the road but not the best idea in a parking lot environment. Styling is charming, capturing the retro feel but also seeming practical and logical for modern driving. My city driving in Sport mode yields about 36MPG. Also note that the storage capacity is quite limited compared to the non-convertible which has a full hatch. The convertible has a small trunk lid not a hatch. So I don't think this could be a grownup's only vehicle, but it's a blast to drive and every time I look at it or meet one on the road I feel happy! Reliability has been excellent. Only trips to dealer are for recalls and to add a conventional spare tire. Service here at Hendrick Dodge in Cary, NC has been excellent.

FIAT 500C Lounge
By SOCALFIAT

2013 FIAT 500 Convertible C Lounge 2dr Convertible (1.4L 4cyl 5M)

Have been very impressed by this little car. Purchased it new and now have over 60K miles on it. Only things replaced are tires at 40K miles and general maintenance. (one computer reprogram done by the dealer at 10K miles) Automatic transmission makes it easy to drive around town and although the performance is not blistering it is more than adequate for this type of car. Leather interior is holding up much better than my Maserati. It's the perfect beach cruiser for Southern California and weekend getaway vehicle!

I love my fiat
By John Schmitt

2013 FIAT 500 Convertible C Lounge 2dr Convertible (1.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Fiat in January of 2014 and have put just over 22,000 miles on it. I love the drop top which I can drop going up to 50 mph and my gas mileage is at 40.2-I drive 30% city and 70% road. I live in the upper Great Lakes and this little bulldog is surprisingly good in snow, plus with heated seats I can drop my top and watch the snow fall inside my cabin! After 28,000 miles, my Fiat has averaged 41.2 mpg.

Now it is October of 2016 and my odometer shows over 36000 miles on it and I still LOVE my Fiat. No issues to report other than a ton of fun!